I was wondering, will there be a JU88 included in the payware addon? I know there will be the Gotha Go-229 V3, the Ta152, the P-80, and so on, but I havent't heard any mention of a JU88. I know there is one being modelled though. Will it be included? I can't seem to access Mudmovers right now.

I was wondering, will there be a JU88 included in the payware addon? I know there will be the Gotha Go-229 V3, the Ta152, the P-80, and so on, but I havent't heard any mention of a JU88. I know there is one being modelled though. Will it be included? I can't seem to access Mudmovers right now.

hoping for its full load out too not just bombs

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Hrmmm....I don't remember if it was done yet or not. But it certainly did have a full armament loadout options including I think machine gun pods in vast quanities. A totally deadly gunship...definately a true equal to the Allied Mitchell bomber.

- IceFire

I remember seeing a cockpit of one at netwings... It looked like it was done...

Was the B-25 a lend/lease bomber to the Soviets? If so, where was it used, etc?

I am really looking forward to the new bombers

A.K.Davis's Avatar Senior Member
    no, definitely not in add-on, but I haven't heard a thing about the 88 in quite awhile. Either we're in for a big surprise sometime soon, or plans have changed.

--AKD

Jippo01's Avatar Senior Member
    Were just working with it. IMproving the model bit by bit to prepare it for Maddox. And also we have just finished the background & FM research.

It'll be ready with this winter but not early enough to be in the next add-on.

-jippo

+++ check forum on Falksters site below for Ju-88 information. +++

LeLv28 - Fighting for independency since 2002
    http://www.lelv28.com

Falkster's Ju-88 fan site:
    www.ju88.de.tf

Awesome! That cockpit looks spectacular! I can't wait to see the exterior model, judging from these screenies. The JU88 has always been one of my favorite workhorses.