I just got my X-45, and I was wondering if there is any spesific setting that would work best with these planes.

I just got my X-45, and I was wondering if there is any spesific setting that would work best with these planes.

I use the same profile for all the planes I fly, you can try my profile, it's avaliable at my website.

My FB/FS2004 Pages | IL2skins.com | ScreenshotArt.com

Thanks I'll give it a try!

I use adlab's profile. It kicks a$$.

Hope you enjoy it. Edit it to your liking.

You know, it's hard to believe that my little webpage there has been getting nearly 1000 hits monthly for over a year, more than half of them coming from searches for IL2 related X45 profiles. Must be pretty popular.

My FB/FS2004 Pages | IL2skins.com | ScreenshotArt.com

I've tested the profile a bit, and I realy like it. It makes good use of the three modes.

One question: what can I do with the auxillary switch on the throttle?

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeroenrepk:
    ...what can I do with the auxillary switch on the throttle?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anything you like, but keep in mind that the Aux switch always sends a signal, so any key assigned to its current setting will be "pressed" as soon as a profile is loaded. Using Advanced Commands and/or Macros you can make assignments to the Aux switch that wont cause odd behaviour but it's usually a good idea to leave one position assigned to "Null command" (no output) to use as a parking position that wont mess anything up while profiles are loaded.

=================================================

Tully's X-45 profile (SST drivers)
    Joysticks & FB

Salut
    Tully

Thanks, I just found out adlabs6 is using these imputs for three diffirent zoom levels. I think I'll stick with this.