Crippled HOMM3 version?

Dear UBISOFT. When will you add the missing expansions to HOMM3 HD? So far it's nice to have everything in HD, but I don't want crippled game which looks slightly better.

The “missing source code” is no excuse since you can extract all sprites and scripts from the complete version which you also sell on your very own shop: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_U..._Complete.html

@moderator: Don't ignore this topic. Please

I totally agree with you!
    The conflux make a big difference for me, it is one of my favorite castles.

I would be willing to pay as much as I did for the current version of the game for each expansion, Armageddon's Blade and Shadow of Death if Ubisoft makes them.
    If enough of us are willing to do that, perhaps they will have a financial incentive to do it for us!

the missing source code isn't a big issue, without it game has to be rewritten from scratch. that said through, source code has been found for a while now

https://twitter.com/diskblitz/status/920801845349466113

Please add the expansions as DLC, now that the source code has been found. It would be so nice if Ubisoft added Horn of the Abyss as well. For Age of Empires HD they also added an unofficial mod (Forgotten Empires) as DLC.

Very glad to hear that the source code is found, is there any official statement from Ubisoft on t hat matter? I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly hope they will remaster the complete version! Pleaseeee UBISOFT make it happen!

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestions regarding / for Heroes of Might and Magic III HD. It is great to see your enthusiasm and eagerness for the expansions / DLCs to also be brought to life in HD in the game.

While I do not have any news or announcements to share regarding this game, I'll share this thread with the appropriate teams for your feedback and suggestions to be heard. I hope that you'll continue to enjoy the game!

Thank you Ubi-Woofer, it is great to know our voices are heard. Thanks again!