Broken starter pack/game broken

I bought the Starter Pack and it didn't give me any of the items and broke my game. I can't play it without it disconnecting me from the servers moments after it loads up. I was charged the 10 dollars but haven't received any of the Starter Pack items. Please fix because this is mildly upsetting as I can't play with my friends nor enjoy the items I was charged for. Xbox one (Gt) SEAL Team21
     2 people found this helpful

Bought the starter pack a couple of weeks ago and have not been able to play since. thornlord42200 on XB1Live what the heck? May I get a refund?

Help

So I can’t play airmech arena after buying both packs...any help on how to fix?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by grandpajj Go to original post
    Yea hello i recentlly bought the airmech prime (not cube) on the xbox one.its not working everytime i press the airmech prime in the store it sais "you already have in games and apps collection" then my game freezes trying to bring up my airmech prime
    I am also having this problem and have contacted ubisoft support to try and get my game working right.

Broken after purchasing the starter pack.

Game worked fine until I purchased the starter pack.
    Broken starter pack/game broken
    I bought the Starter Pack and it didn't give me any of the items and broke my game. I can't play it without it disconnecting me from the servers moments after it loads up. I was charged the 10 dollars but haven't received any of the Starter Pack items. Please fix because this is mildly upsetting as I can't play with my friends nor enjoy the items I was charged for. Xbox one.

Starter pack broke my game

I just started playing the game again last night, downloaded it to my Xbox One and all my progress is gone, not happy.
    Today I get home, not worried and the progress and purchase the starter pack. NOW MY GAME CRASHES AND I HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANY OF THE ITEMS.
    Uninstalled both the starter pack and the game, hard restart console and reinstalled both, same issue. Uninstalled the starter pack and restarted console again, same issue with game.
    Fix or refund my money please!