Greetings all.

Nothing really changes with bug reporting procedure, so don`t floud ORR with bug reports if you want devteam to know about them

Emal is still the same: il2beta@1c.ru , Oleg checks it personally. It is very important that you report found issues there in the first place. If you feel like sharing it with others, please post in this thread and try not to start 1000 topis about the same bug.

Thanks.

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/vfc/home.htm

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

Greetings all.

Nothing really changes with bug reporting procedure, so don`t floud ORR with bug reports if you want devteam to know about them

Emal is still the same: il2beta@1c.ru , Oleg checks it personally. It is very important that you report found issues there in the first place. If you feel like sharing it with others, please post in this thread and try not to start 1000 topis about the same bug.

Thanks.

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/vfc/home.htm

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

Bag with version 2.0.1
    "Esc" button doesnt working! Cant exit from mission , during the game!
    Please help!
    P.S: Thx to steve_v ,now its working))))

[This message was edited by Elite_Solder on Wed May 19 2004 at 04:11 PM.]

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    check your conf for the following. If absent, add.

[HotKey gui]
    Escape=activate

------------------------------------------------

Hi!

Bug:
    Bf-109 G-2 Prop pitch!

Motor speed U/min: 3000
    While the engine is not overheat it is good!
    But write out: Engine overhaet, 1 sec and engine innoperable!!! (speed 0%, prop pitch 0% .. no help ... )

Fired up the I-185 and at full power (100%), with emergency power on, and Radiator closed, I flew around for almost a half hour in an air show type setting to tax the engine and never once did the engine overheat come on. Got bored and crashed it diving from 20k and getting to 750kph before she blew her wings and tail and made impact with dirt.

ElAurens's Avatar Senior Member
    Biggest bug so far...

No Hawk 75.

Be Sure!

BlitzPig_EL

I-185(both models) Toggle Gunsight Shift+F1(Shift F1=cockpitAim) not working...

We need the patch to patch the patch..!

No pilot for Spit MK VB 1941. Pleas desregard...pilots back. May just happen some times in QMB all else was working fine when I took the sreeny.

[This message was edited by Popey109 on Wed May 19 2004 at 11:38 PM.]

Radiator didn't work (no response to R key) on Spit IX.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►