Here is how big The Crew's map is compared to the real US.

The Crew's map is 1900 square miles. The closest state in the US that is about the same size as The Crew's map is Delaware which is about 1,948 square miles.

Here is a map of the US with Delaware highlighted.

Lol it's from a learning site.

Yea, it's very tiny compared to the actual US, but at least The Crew's map is as big as a state! A STATE!
     1 people found this helpful

arcticgamez's Avatar Senior Member
    atleast its bigger then GTA 5s playing map

DawginTow1's Avatar Senior Member
    Very cool post @Austint30 For more perspectives (especially for folks outside the US for whom Maryland may ring no bells), NYC is approx. 470 sq miles/1200 sq km, & according to the wiki GTA V is only 100 sq miles, & the entire city of Los Santos 21 sq miles! (btw the real LA is 500 sq miles)

vs. TC's nineteen-bleeping-hundred & a pretty good looking, varied 1900 @ that

P.S. @Gargie, was that Biden going "Ooohhhh!" ?! xD

Here is a comparison for the people who live in the United Kindom!

Aberdeenshire is about 1950 square miles. Here is a map in comparison!

1 people found this helpful

I can't seem to find a country in Europe that is close to 1900 sq miles.

I found one actually!

Luxembourg is about 2,586 square miles. About 686 miles bigger than The Crew.

Here is a map comparison!

They definitely did a good job on the map in this game. I always loved games with large maps to explore and I think The Crew is the biggest I have seen.

DawginTow1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Traveler67 Go to original post
    They definitely did a good job on the map in this game. I always loved games with large maps to explore and I think The Crew is the biggest I have seen.
    Just Cause 3, my friend, Just Cause 3

Won't b anywhere as big as TC @400 sq miles; then again, what game is? Think Fuel was still bigger, as well as a few RPGs I've never played (Elder Scrolls 2? Sum other game that's an MMO?). But I'm veeery confident JC3 will b a chockablock, eye-bleedingly beautiful 400 sq miles of destructible Mediterranean heaven. U won't feel cramped, let's put it that way xP

The Crew is 2 times as big as Luxembourg

The Crew 2 map is actually bigger than Louxembourg almost twice the size

Carch's Avatar Member
    I think the funny thing about the crew map is that it might reinforce the lack of intuitive knowledge many EU players have about the size of the US. I have read many messages from visitors who are, for example, surprised that they can’t just take a quick trip to the Grand Canyon while visiting NYC! (To be fair, many US citizens lack basic geographical knowledge of anywhere outside their home state.)

Things tend to be relatively close together in Europe, with many interesting destinations less than a day away by train. You can’t drive from NYC to San Francisco in a half hour, even in a hypercar.