My decks for the new meta (standard)

These are my decks for the new meta, as is write in the title (duh); seriously, these are not the best of the meta, they're just the decks i liked most or are the best for me.
    Any suggestions are welcomed, happy games to everyone

Myranda 4/6/0 [http://www.mmdoctools.com/deck/7812-...4-6-0.en.html]
    Kal-azaar 4/6/0 [http://www.mmdoctools.com/deck/7813-...eders.en.html]
    Fleshbane 4/0/4 http://www.mmdoctools.com/deck/6585-...-4-0-4.en.html
    Anton 3/2/4 http://www.mmdoctools.com/deck/6879-anton-3-2-4.en.html
    Kelthor 4/2/1 [http://www.mmdoctools.com/deck/7811-...4-2-1.en.html]
    Akane (sanctuary) 4/6/0 http://www.mmdoctools.com/deck/6665-...-4-6-0.en.html

Anton is definitely week! Your deck seems balanced Bbut this hero is not as strong as kieran, jazziel, siegfrid and cass. So there IS no reason To play him
    Also, pao hunter seemed very interesting also To me, until I realized they are ORC and not humans.!!!!

there is only one reason: the ability with him creatures with stackable are a must, that's why pao it's here, maybe the deck seems weak on paper, but it's awesome when it's starts the stack party XD Instead of him if you want, i would play either Siegfried or Kieran, of course with some changes ( like no pao )

Thanks for posting your deck ideas.

Questions on Akane: why Spring Spirit instead of Kabuki Sentry? You have only 5 shooters and 4 melee-shooters i.e. too many melees.
    Also, you have 8 single-target spells and 4 area-effect spells. Since you included 2 Torii gates, I thought that more area-effect spells would be good to synergise with outmanouvre. Or perhaps you think Chain Lightning is not worth considering?

Thanks in advance.

tal-elmar's Avatar Member
    For Anton, may be add a couple of Constructions?

Originally Posted by Mernix Go to original post
    Thanks for posting your deck ideas.

Questions on Akane: why Spring Spirit instead of Kabuki Sentry? You have only 5 shooters and 4 melee-shooters i.e. too many melees.
    Also, you have 8 single-target spells and 4 area-effect spells. Since you included 2 Torii gates, I thought that more area-effect spells would be good to synergise with outmanouvre. Or perhaps you think Chain Lightning is not worth considering?

Thanks in advance.
    Nice questions about spring spirit, i would keep it, but if you want to play kabuki sentry (an awesome 2 drop) i would play 3 fountain spirit, 3 spring spirit, 4 kabuki sentry and 2 blessed lake spirit; i like spring beacause of her retaliation, helpful to block early. about the spells you're kinda right, there are many single target spells, and chain lightning it's totally worth it: the reason i play in this way it's just beacause i wanted to try disintegration, only that, so for a competitive build i would put 4x chain lightning instead of the disintegration or the lightning bolt, depends on what you want. I'm happy that my lists were helpful, have nice games

Originally Posted by tal-elmar Go to original post
    For Anton, may be add a couple of Constructions?
    I tried before with 4x after the patch, the problem was that were too slow with Anton, beacause you're not focusing on the barracks, especially now with the new stackable creatures. if you want i'll would play 2 construction, no more, even with the garrison instead of the barracks. I hope to be helpful

Thoutmosis1's Avatar Member
    Hi,

Thx for those lists.

Here is my version of Akane, I feel her competitive (wow, this change of the past year for Sanct in Std!), I played 19 games with that build & just lost 3 times. Wind Gust is definitively good since the buff, and works well with focused blast. Events may be changed a little bit to put some Cosmic Balance in.

Spoiler:  Show
    Hero (4/6/0)
    1x Akane, Mourner of Lost Memories

Events (8)
    4x Week of Knowledge
    3x Rise of the Nethermancer
    1x Waning Moon

Creatures (35)
    1x Moon Phoenix
    2x Spring Spirit
    4x Kabuki Sentry
    2x Blessed Lake Spirit
    4x Fountain Spirit
    4x Coral Priestess
    3x Kirin
    4x Sayama Champion
    4x Dousing Kappa
    4x Shanriya Priestess
    1x Raya, Sibilant Seductress
    1x Zefiria, Chosen of the Winds
    1x Ariana, Chosen of the Void

Spells (15)
    4x Wind Gust
    2x Town Portal
    4x Storm Rage
    2x Lightning Bolt
    3x Time Jump

Originally Posted by Thoutmosis1 Go to original post
    Hi,

Thx for those lists.

Here is my version of Akane, I feel her competitive (wow, this change of the past year for Sanct in Std!), I played 19 games with that build & just lost 3 times. Wind Gust is definitively good since the buff, and works well with focused blast. Events may be changed a little bit to put some Cosmic Balance in.

Spoiler:  Show
    Hero (4/6/0)
    1x Akane, Mourner of Lost Memories

Events (8)
    4x Week of Knowledge
    3x Rise of the Nethermancer
    1x Waning Moon

Creatures (35)
    1x Moon Phoenix
    2x Spring Spirit
    4x Kabuki Sentry
    2x Blessed Lake Spirit
    4x Fountain Spirit
    4x Coral Priestess
    3x Kirin
    4x Sayama Champion
    4x Dousing Kappa
    4x Shanriya Priestess
    1x Raya, Sibilant Seductress
    1x Zefiria, Chosen of the Winds
    1x Ariana, Chosen of the Void

Spells (15)
    4x Wind Gust
    2x Town Portal
    4x Storm Rage
    2x Lightning Bolt
    3x Time Jump

I'm happy to sharing something on forums, so you're welcome Great Akane, i like your different style of play, but what do you think about toori? you can play 2 wind gust and 2 toori, and maybe 2 shark bodygaurds instead of 1 kabuki sentry and 1 fountain spirit to make more damage with the outmanuver, depends, beacause toori is slower, but it's awesome in mid-late game. Do you think sayam champion it's better than shinje warrior/kappa/kabuki seductress? beacause i find that it's most likely a 2/1/6 all the time, not that great if you have control :\ By the way, i think your version it's more consistent and fast in early-mid game than mine, but not too much in late game, at least it seems for me. Thanks for sharing it

Thoutmosis1's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by soraichigo Go to original post
    but what do you think about toori? you can play 2 wind gust and 2 toori
    Didn't tried Torii yet, but Wind Gust is cool (& cheaper) since we do little points here and there.

maybe 2 shark bodygaurds instead of 1 kabuki sentry and 1 fountain spirit
    We have to consider Shark Bodyguards, maybe we can cut some Shanriya Priestess for those. 12 T2 seems okay, so we have to cut T3 or T4 to put them in. A problem to introduce them is having space to move Blessed Lake Spirit on a safe row when needed.

Edit: I will try now +2 Shark Bodyguard, -1 Sayama Champion, -1 Dousing Kappa, +1 Cosmic Balance, -1 Wanning Moon.

Do you think sayam champion it's better than shinje warrior/kappa/kabuki seductress?
    I have the same point of vue than Jkk there. Sayama resist to Arkath's Wrath. However, the re-introduction of Kappa should be taken into account. But that was a time where I played Yukiko in open, and I prefered Sayama over Kappa. That's just maybe a question of playstyle.