Originally Posted by chris60119 Go to original post
    Slipknot is headlining a concert there next weekend on the 26th! I'll be there!!

Nice not a big slipknot fan but they do have a few songs I really like. I bet it will be a blast, have tons o fun.

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    The Base 64 encoded text was: OR SOMETHING LIKE IT VISIT DOUG NEARBY BUT BE WARNED DO NOT GO LIMP. Doug refers to the Douglas School of Arts where Yellowcard and Limp Bizkit went. Do not go limp means it is Yellowcard. Or Something like it means Ocean Avenue is something like Beach BLVD.

Originally Posted by Bleeeeeeeee Go to original post
    Nah it's this one. The Riff Repeater and UbisoftStudioSF had a back and forth on twitter today about it.

https://twitter.com/TheRiffRepeater/...76383516594176
    Ah, ok. Can't connect that phrase to Limp Bizkit, and i've never heard of Yellowcard so I don't know if it's relevant there.

Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    Wait, where did the Doug come from?
    This Guy

Originally Posted by REALTORPDX Go to original post
    Text is
    T1IgU09NRVRISU5HI
    ExJS0UgSVQgVklTSV
    QgRE9VRyBORUFSQlk
    gQlVUIEJFIFdBUk5F
    RCBETyBOT1QgR08gT
    ElNUA==

Which is base 64 encoded for: OR SOMETHING LIKE IT VISIT DOUG NEARBY BUT BE WARNED DO NOT GO LIMP

OnicaBonica's Avatar Member
    Well whatever it is, it's 90's DLC so I'm out.

Thanks bye.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Danson79 Go to original post
    Toy, your favourite song on your signature... that's not NIN's Reptile, is it? Because I'm ready for a NIN pack. I've been ready for a NIN pack since day one.
    I'm ready for a NIN pack also (my favourite band) but I'd really like Trent to give Ubisoft the Live recordings, much more guitar driven.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post
    The Base 64 encoded text was: OR SOMETHING LIKE IT VISIT DOUG NEARBY BUT BE WARNED DO NOT GO LIMP. Doug refers to the Douglas School of Arts where Yellowcard and Limp Bizkit went. Do not go limp means it is Yellowcard.
    Several people were on the right path on this one, but that puts it all together. The N64 was to let you know it was encoded in Base 64, and of course, I made it yellow. And in several sports, you get a yellow card as a warning.

However, it's not a Yellowcard pack. It's an Alt-Rock pack (or singles if you prefer to pick & choose) where "Ocean Avenue" is one of the five songs from five different artists. Check Facebook Monday for another one, and then the full reveal Tuesday.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Jayrocksd Go to original post
    The Base 64 encoded text was: OR SOMETHING LIKE IT VISIT DOUG NEARBY BUT BE WARNED DO NOT GO LIMP. Doug refers to the Douglas School of Arts where Yellowcard and Limp Bizkit went. Do not go limp means it is Yellowcard.
    Several people were on the right path on this one, but that puts it all together. The N64 was to let you know it was encoded in Base 64, and of course, I made it yellow. And in several sports, you get a yellow card as a warning.

However, it's not a Yellowcard pack. It's an Alt-Rock pack (or singles if you prefer to pick & choose) where "Ocean Avenue" is one of the five songs from five different artists. Check Facebook Monday for another one, and then the full reveal Tuesday.

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    I'm ready for a NIN pack also (my favourite band) but I'd really like Trent to give Ubisoft the Live recordings, much more guitar driven.
    http://bit.ly/rsrequests

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    Mine too - I have lots of favourite bands and albums (like everyone else) but NIN stuck. I got into them when Broken came out. In fact, I speak to you on Gaf sometimes but my username is an NIN song.

If Rocksmith ever had Closer on it, it would need to be the live version really.

But yeah, back on topic, I have no idea who Yellowcard is.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post

Aww, a mixed pack. Dan, please give us one more song reveal for the weekend.