Will there be a intuitive file manager for importing user created missions and addon files? i think implementing a small (even command line) application to manage addon files would be extremely advantageous for the community in general.

I play Operation Flashpoint and there is no "structured" way to add user made addons. The addons subdirectory ends up becoming a "dogs breakfast" for most type of file. Its is almost completely unmanagable after several hundred addons have gone into the game.

With a complex mission/campaign builder and no doubt plenty of addon's (one day), i'd be extremely grateful if a file manager could be implemelted prior to the release of the game. This file manager could also "test" files for compatibility prior to implementing.

Will there be a intuitive file manager for importing user created missions and addon files? i think implementing a small (even command line) application to manage addon files would be extremely advantageous for the community in general.

I play Operation Flashpoint and there is no "structured" way to add user made addons. The addons subdirectory ends up becoming a "dogs breakfast" for most type of file. Its is almost completely unmanagable after several hundred addons have gone into the game.

With a complex mission/campaign builder and no doubt plenty of addon's (one day), i'd be extremely grateful if a file manager could be implemelted prior to the release of the game. This file manager could also "test" files for compatibility prior to implementing.

I know what you mean with a 'dog's breakfast'.
    Some of the mods I got for SHII made the destroyers completely illiterate. I had to uninstall and reinstall the game to get rid of the mod files as it overwrites the original files in the Sim and other folders...