Hi All,

just awaiting the arrival of my il-2: FB disc.

I have a couple of questions:

1) I haven't owned a joystick since my Amiga days when I played Wings (a classic). I'm about to order a Saitek Cyborg 3d Evo. I decided to go against a force feedback due to price. Is this a wise choice?

2) Are there any add-ons with custom campaigns for the Battle of Britain. I realise that the Aces expansion will have a Spit Mk V and there is a new standalone BoB after that, but what's the next best thing until BoB comes out?

Cheers.

Hi All,

just awaiting the arrival of my il-2: FB disc.

I have a couple of questions:

1) I haven't owned a joystick since my Amiga days when I played Wings (a classic). I'm about to order a Saitek Cyborg 3d Evo. I decided to go against a force feedback due to price. Is this a wise choice?

2) Are there any add-ons with custom campaigns for the Battle of Britain. I realise that the Aces expansion will have a Spit Mk V and there is a new standalone BoB after that, but what's the next best thing until BoB comes out?

Cheers.

1) very good choice

2) errr, there are some BoB user campaigns/missions, simulating it as good as possible (realistic skins/fitting aircrafts/terrains) with what we have right now. i dont know which are good because im not very interested in it. a rough thing i do sometimes is flying with the quick mission builder on crimea (nice coast and water) as german in the Bf109E-4 protecting ju88 which attack an airfield against some hurricanes. quite immersive with good skins and some ignorance . for skins see: www.il2skins.com

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Check out the Sturmovik essentials thread at the top of the page.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>vflyer@comcast.net[/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE>99thPursuit Squadron IL2 Forgotten Battles[/list]
    UDQMG | HYPERLOBBY | IL2 Manager | MUDMOVERS