i want play

im sorry, im cant be in tournament sry Loren, maybe next time

Originally Posted by Licker34 Go to original post
    Are your dates correct? Seems like you mean 12.04 not 12.03.
    Of course 12.04. I fixed that already.

Also, when the new expansion hits how will you regulate the cards? Since at the moment you do not allow ToR, but I doubt it will be easy to check against every deck. Well, it's easy, but it's time consuming
    I want to play whole tournament in one day (I think it is possible) so any changes are not necessary if I understand You correctly Moreover, You are talking about decks - i chceck only Heroes - if You play Deleb once - u cant play Deleb anymore

Are the matches to be played at a specific time? Or are you to schedule with your opponent? I'd love to play, but I really cannot play during times convenient to most european players.
    Yes Tournament starts on Sunday at 1pm (GMT+1) and we will play whole tournament on one day - group phase will be played by specified rounds(like in challonge RR tournament). Whole tournament will take 7-8 hours I think(maybe more, maybe less)

Originally Posted by jkk89 Go to original post
    Lorenthiel forgot to mention that it will be live tournament, so all matches will be played at sunday. I doubt there will be 64 players tho, thats pretty optimistic assumption.
    Yes Jkkk, I forgot about it, thanks for claryfing it before me

Stoneofhelp's Avatar Senior Member
    So during best of three matches you cannot use the same hero twice, and then you also cannot use that hero again against another player?

Do you have an indication of how many decks players need to prepare to participate to the end?

Originally Posted by Stoneofhelp Go to original post
    So during best of three matches you cannot use the same hero twice, and then you also cannot use that hero again against another player?

Do you have an indication of how many decks players need to prepare to participate to the end?
    Exactly. And I am aware of that everyone needs huge amount of prepared decks - in my opinion the average amount will be 28 or sth like that. (It will be max 35)

I'm in.
    Thx for organising.

small correction: Standard consists of BS2 and expansions

I'll play
    nick : ToReRo09103

I'll play
    Dalthair

Es gibt nur 12 Sportler, aber ich kann auf fruh 13:30 kommen. Ich wolle dich Zeit von Wettbewerben wandeln.

Licker34's Avatar Senior Member
    Thank you for the clarifications, sounds like a fun event, but I can't participate since it starts at 4am my time

I'd just add one other comment, a round robin of 7 matches is going to be too much in my opinion. Players dropping after they lose their first 2 rounds would be my concern. But hopefully it will work out for you.