Some bugs with the new update.

Here are a couple of bugs I've found:

1. I can no longer access the challenges page without the game crashing. It happens every time.

2. The "Galaxy" achievement for obtaining 300 stars does not recognise the stars I had previously gained, making it unobtainable without resetting the game. Similarly, the "Charming" and Blessed" achievements for unlocking 15 and 20 fans respectively do not recognise the fans I've already unlocked, making these two achievements also unobtainable without resetting.

Neitee's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi, nejat_sari! I've transmitted these bugs to the prod team. It will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for your report!

Sale problemen: game crashes when choosing Challenge

Game crashes when attempting to open Challenge.

Okay, thanks for your report, the prod team is working on it!

Ios 9

After installing IOS 9 update the game has been acting funny. Once I load the app the screen will sometimes go black and only white lettering can be seen. I exit the game and load it again and then it's good but the their are other issues. When racing some of the boats "disappear" and you can only see a number in the water. Also when you are racing the boundaries aren't there so you bump into them because you cannot see them.

Hi CrashHelmut76! We're aware of this problem and it will be fixed very soon! Thanks for your report!

Lost all progress after update

Please bring my boats and fans and wealth that i had before the update. Its making me start frkm scratch

Hi StonesFire. Please contact our Customer Support at: https://support.ubi.com They'll get you sorted out. Thanks!

iOS bug

When I try to select events it will start to load but then it freezes, and I have to double the home button to close the app.

Speedboat Paradise crashes on events

I can no longer complete events. The game crashes every time I try to enter the events tab. The game says I have rewards waiting but I am unable to reach the event screen.