VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member

Mortal Kombat X...PS4

Any Trials fans getting this? I'll be smashing faces and ripping out hearts...

Yes, on PS4. I do suck terribly, though. I used to be awesome at MK when I was a kid/teen in the early/mid 90s, but absolutely terrible now.

funktastic-'s Avatar Banned
    although i like the game i doubt i will be getting it , i have 4 games i have bought within the last month and not been able to stray for more than and hour or so from builder. The editor has me , wont le me out of its labyrinth or objects to building tools hellllllppppppppppppppp

Originally Posted by TheeDesecrator Go to original post
    Yes, on PS4. I do suck terribly, though. I used to be awesome at MK when I was a kid/teen in the early/mid 90s, but absolutely terrible now.
    Me too man, me too. UMK3/MKT 2d fighting FTW. I don't do the 3D stuff, its just too elaborate. If anybody is down for UMK3 or MKK on the 360, hit me up. Don't say i didn't warn ya.

willyums's Avatar Senior Member
    Pre-ordered.. on xbone though. Kan't wait either it looks beautiful.

Fave characters anyone?

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes Willy, damn pretty. Very creative fatalities and character moves.
    I like Sektor, but he won't be in this one. Erron Black looks interesting, Ermac, Scorpion, and Kung Lao....after looking at the list...about 70% of the characters seem fun.

Scorpion for me, fan of Reptile too. Like the roster on the whole but feels a little too much like "bring your kids to work day" for my liking.
    And I reckon Predator will play like Sektor/Cyrax, with a hint of Kabal.

MrGRiMv25's Avatar Member
    Looking forward to it, enjoyed the last MK so hopefully this one will be decent. I've not looked at the line-up as don't want to see too much before playing, but noticing Predator^ in there is pretty cool.

^ Sorry for spoilers fella, but yeah Predator's a good fit for MK (he's paid dlc though, not there at launch)

MrGRiMv25's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by WILLYUMZ Go to original post
    ^ Sorry for spoilers fella, but yeah Predator's a good fit for MK (he's paid dlc though, not there at launch)
    That's the only extra character I've heard of so far, watched a vid after I saw your post lol, can't wait to use his arm-spear-things.