I tried to understand what he is doing in the source code. Seems like I don't have enough experience with coding yet or I am just looking in the wrong places.

KenTWOu's Avatar Senior Member
    He added a new version of the fix - Version 0.05 (12.04.2015).

I tried to reload/replay few crucial parts of the first 4 levels, they look better now: there are more light beam and shadow effects. I.e. window blind shadows inside cryogenics lab now work properly. The first part of the jungle level work properly too. It's possible to sneak now.

KenTWOu's Avatar Senior Member
    Default vs v0.05

I finished the game with the fix then watched PS3 walkthrough by Centerstrain01 and compared two versions. It was so depressing, not only PC version, although isn't ideal here and there, looks much better with the latest fix than PS3 HD version, but PS3 version also has its own light/shadow glitches. PS3 HD version is too bright, too contrast, too colourful and thermal vision looks awful.

It's good to see that more people are now aware of Komat's Wrapper!

I've recently tried it out and made a little video about it

Hi all,

Does anyone know if this fix is better than the "dgVoodoo 2" fix mentioned on the PCGamingWiki page for SC:PT and therefore should mention of this wrapper replace that topic?

https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Tom_Cl...row#dgVoodoo_2

Any help in improved the page appreciated, since I've never played PT myself.

Paul

If only they'd make Pandora Tomorrow available through Uplay and incorporate those fixes for both the first an the second Splinter Cell.
    Currently it almost seems like Ubi is denying Pandora Tomorrows existence at all....#

Regards,
    Mork

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234