Originally Posted by Rea1SamF1sher Go to original post
    I have done this already. Will download the files, I guess. Thanks for the link.
    I thought SC1 and SC2 can only handle a maximum resolution of 1600x1200. Full HD never really worked for me. But I will try this out again.
    I can play with no problem @4K (FOV 90)

Now a stupid and already well known question: is there a way to shrink/rescale the HUD in the SC1,2,3 (tweaking files, of course)?

SCAgent95's Avatar Senior Member
    There is a mod that removes the HUD in SC1.
    nothing for rescaling that i know of.

sam2000_290's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by hekoone Go to original post
    Shadows too are low-res: But I think Komat can do it. The man is brilliant

Simple workaround: play @3840x2160 (DSR/VSR).
    I think the NVG was always low res, I am not sure if this can be fixed, meaning, that's how it was made, kinda like SCC's weapons with scope if I remember correctly but maybe that's fixed, didn't pay attention or used scopes. Or maybe this was on the console. Well, my point is, it's probably made this way. Though, I hope there's a fix for it.

Yeh I noticed Sam's shadow at places with lamps, it's so pixelated but if Komat can fix it, that would be awesome.

I have DSR on but the game does not support it. The max is still 1600x1200. I found a fix for SC1 for Steam for 1080p, that works but doesn't work for PT. There must be another way to maximize resolution but other than that the game works as it is. As long as the game plays and the lighting works, that's all that matters to me...for now.

Thanks again, I love it. Can't wait when you fix some of the issues.

I can now finally play the classic SC, where I can ghost.

^
    Check the widescreen section, there is also a link for an automatic fix for 1080p
    http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Tom_Cla...ndora_Tomorrow

Originally Posted by SCAgent95 Go to original post
    ^
    Check the widescreen section, there is also a link for an automatic fix for 1080p
    http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Tom_Cla...ndora_Tomorrow
    I don't know. I don't like hacking dlls. There must be something from the .ini that I can change, which I have.

Originally Posted by sam2000_290 Go to original post
    I don't know. I don't like hacking dlls. There must be something from the .ini that I can change, which I have.
    You don't have to do anything if you dont want to, there is a link there for the steam forums, all you have to do is copy/paste and replace a dll file and voila!

There is no ini fix cause the exe is very finicky.

You don't have to do anything if you dont want to, there is a link there for the steam forums, all you have to do is copy/paste and replace a dll file and voila!

There is no ini fix cause the exe is very finicky.
    Ok.

KenTWOu's Avatar Senior Member
    Played the first 4 levels, they work fine, although some of the L&S effects don't work properly, but they are not crucial for sneaking. The 5th level (Indonesia jungles) is another story, most of the crucial L&S effects don't work properly. It's really hard to sneak past enemies because of that. The further levels also have issues. So the game isn't FINALLY FIXED yet

Originally Posted by KenTWOu Go to original post
    Played the first 4 levels, they work fine, although some of the L&S effects don't work properly, but they are not crucial for sneaking. The 5th level (Indonesia jungles) is another story, most of the crucial L&S effects don't work properly. It's really hard to sneak past enemies because of that. The further levels also have issues. So the game isn't FINALLY FIXED yet
    Yes, i mentioned it in my first post in the other thread, its not perfect and not finished yet, But hey, its better than nothing...
    Hopefully Komat will keep working on it.

KenTWOu's Avatar Senior Member
    But hey, its better than nothing...
    Hopefully Komat will keep working on it.
    I really hope someone else will help him or he will find the way to sort this out.