🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft Connect forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

[pc] Anno key already used, but it is in my Uplay!! NOT WORKING

Dear Ubisoft,

Today i bought Anno2070 including the DLC content.
    After activating my product in uplay launcher I could download the game.
    After downloading i pressed install.. it worked all fine, no sweat.
    Than it asked me for the second time an activation key, i found this a little strange, i copied the same key, paste it, and it was all settled,
    Finally i could play Anno2070 with my friends... NOT

When the game started after login in with my Uplay credentials it said that i had to Activate it to my Uplay account again, ( i already did, twice .. and this is not working, it says:

This activation key is already being used by another player

I contacted the company where i bought it from, and now i see on the internet it issnt their fault, but yours,, so pls fix this for me,, and pls fix it Quick!!

Thanks

Hello Pyrwyn,

Thank you for contacting us with your issue. Unfortunately forum moderators don't have access to account or product key information, so there isn't much I can do to help you here. If you contact the Ubisoft Support team directly and provide them with the product key for your game, they can look into the issue in more detail for you and work to identify what exactly has happened.

You can contact Ubisoft support through our ticket system's webform found by clicking on "My questions" on this page and then clicking "Ask a Question".

If you have any issues using the webform, you can contact support for assistance through their Facebook page, Twitter account or by phone.

I'd also suggest that you head over to the Anno 2070 forum to see if anyone else has experienced a similar issue and identified a solution.