For all those who have given up on flipping the V1 there is hope. The trick is not to put your wing under its wing and roll to flip it. It is much safer to slide your wing under the V1 wing and slowly climb. Also do not climb fast or you will hit the V1 with too much force and snap your wing off. Another word of caution. DO NOT touch the body of the V1 at all. The slightest brush results in a huge explosion.
    The wierd thing is that when touched the V1 instantly flips over. No roll, nothing. One second it is normal and the next it is upside down plummeting to earth. It is still very cool that this can be done and it is a great challenge. I even managed to do it with a 109z!

One note. For some reason V1 rockets do not show up when recorded online. I did it in a mission I created in FMB. I guess it is the same reason as the missing tracers.For all those who have given up on flipping the V1 there is hope. The trick is not to put your wing under its wing and roll to flip it. It is much safer to slide your wing under the V1 wing and slowly climb. Also do not climb fast or you will hit the V1 with too much force and snap your wing off. Another word of caution. DO NOT touch the body of the V1 at all. The slightest brush results in a huge explosion.
    The wierd thing is that when touched the V1 instantly flips over. No roll, nothing. One second it is normal and the next it is upside down plummeting to earth. It is still very cool that this can be done and it is a great challenge. I even managed to do it with a 109z!

One note. For some reason V1 rockets do not show up when recorded online. I did it in a mission I created in FMB. I guess it is the same reason as the missing tracers.

Sorry for the size of the pics. Anyway here you go.

Caught up with it.

Closer...

German tech meets American muscle!

Success!

From Oleg's mission. Much better than mine I must say.

Happy tipping!
    Col_Tibbetts

For all those who have given up on flipping the V1 there is hope. The trick is not to put your wing under its wing and roll to flip it. It is much safer to slide your wing under the V1 wing and slowly climb. Also do not climb fast or you will hit the V1 with too much force and snap your wing off. Another word of caution. DO NOT touch the body of the V1 at all. The slightest brush results in a huge explosion.

One note. For some reason V1 rockets do not show up when recorded online. I did it in a mission I created in FMB. I guess it is the same reason as the missing tracers.For all those who have given up on flipping the V1 there is hope. The trick is not to put your wing under its wing and roll to flip it. It is much safer to slide your wing under the V1 wing and slowly climb. Also do not climb fast or you will hit the V1 with too much force and snap your wing off. Another word of caution. DO NOT touch the body of the V1 at all. The slightest brush results in a huge explosion.

One note. For some reason V1 rockets do not show up when recorded online. I did it in a mission I created in FMB. I guess it is the same reason as the missing tracers.

Sorry for the size of the pics. Anyway here you go.

Caught up with it.

Closer...

German tech meets American muscle!

Success!

From Oleg's mission. Much better than mine I must say.

Happy tipping!
    Col_Tibbetts

oFZo's Avatar Senior Member
    Interesting form of double posting
    Redexorama, sadly

-oFZo

Eurotroll

"I have given you all the seed bearing plants and herbs to use." - The Bible