Ubi_Jax's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by dougiedonut Go to original post
    Is there a date that if we haven't heard by, we know for sure we haven't made the list?
    No date has been confirmed yet. I would advise to keep checking your email and we will have more details on an official start date for the Alpha soon.

Thanks.

Cortexian's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    The only way you'll know if you were invited or not is after the alpha starts. I'm sure some people will start posting on here that they got invites in their email, at that point if you didn't get one there's a good chance you were not invited.

However, historically Ubisoft has invited people to tests in waves. So even if you don't get invited initially, don't lose hope!

Originally Posted by Cortexian0 Go to original post
    The only way you'll know if you were invited or not is after the alpha starts. I'm sure some people will start posting on here that they got invites in their email, at that point if you didn't get one there's a good chance you were not invited.

However, historically Ubisoft has invited people to tests in waves. So even if you don't get invited initially, don't lose hope!
    Oh. I thought the invites were already sent out. How did that one guy post a video on Youtube playing the game?

Cortexian's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by Maffia-Thug Go to original post
    Oh. I thought the invites were already sent out. How did that one guy post a video on Youtube playing the game?
    A few of us were invited to Montreal to check out the game a couple weeks ago. We recorded everything there and were allowed to start posting it all online March 30th.

Based on the latest information about how the heartbeat sensor range is being reduced, the build we played won't be the same as the one everyone will be playing in the Closed Alpha on their own PC's. Looks like they may of taken some of our early feedback into account.

LaZoR_Bear's Avatar Junior Member

Duration of the Closed Alpha

How long will the Alpha last? I will be out of the country for a full week and wonder if I'll miss out on too much of the alpha. I really want to involve a decent amount of time testing the game

R6S closed alpha

hi i have received a inv what day is the closed alpha going to begin??

Serial code

How can i get code?
    Ive got an invitation, but i cant play a game..

LaZoR_Bear's Avatar Junior Member

Alpha Start Date

Hey fivei619 and Lukatyr88,

the Alpha hasn't started yet, the date is inside the e-mail you might or might not have received.

I have high hopes for this game, been waiting for a new rainbow six game for a long time!

Originally Posted by LaZoR_Bear Go to original post
    Hey fivei619 and Lukatyr88,

the Alpha hasn't started yet, the date is inside the e-mail you might or might not have received.
    Nope, it only say "You will be able to start playing once the alpha server opens"