Other Riders dont appear at start on XSX track.

Not sure if this a bug/feature/setting or some kind of auto optimising.

But at the start of the race in my track castle fires and a couple of others the other ghost riders in xsx dont appear until the GO at the last second of the start.
    Most other tracks show the other riders before the start at 3.

In the editor if i test with fake riders the same happens they just appear at the GO. even if i start a new track with nothing added.
    I can't think of another way to test so if anyone else fake riders appear before the GO let me know, note: start to ride a bit then reset as last position will freeze were they ended.

Anyone any ideas?

En0-'s Avatar Trials Developer
    Hello iwound00,

I saw that on today's stream, it's surely a bug but I never saw it anywhere else... we'll try to repro and investigate but at the moment, no idea.

Cheers,

myrmyrmyr's Avatar Trials Developer
    Hey iwound00, the issue was happening when driving lines were not completely identical to the main one. We have fixed it and you will see it working properly in the next update

En0-'s Avatar Trials Developer
    Not in the next, in the one after ;-)

Originally Posted by myrmyrmyr Go to original post
    Hey iwound00, the issue was happening when driving lines were not completely identical to the main one. We have fixed it and you will see it working properly in the next update
    and i spent all that time making them different lol.
    nice to know. when its up the start will look awesome. thank you.