View Poll Results: Hello all,

Well, there are several Japanese planes now, and can we have more fun in a mass bombin

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) Flyable B-29 in paid addon

22 29.73%
  • b) Flyable B-29 in free addon

23 31.08%
  • c) Non-flyable B-29 in paid addon

2 2.70%
  • d) Non-flyable B-29 in free addon

5 6.76%
  • e) Nah, not interested...

22 29.73%

Dmitri9mm's Avatar Banned
    Several japaneese planesâ´? There's two! Five if you count the sub-variants - which I don't.
    We need the Tony, the Jack, the George and the Oscar at LEAST before flying pacific is going to be fun, and still we have NO jap bombers.
    No I think we have to wait till November where the pacific addon is planned to come out, and I wouldn't count on a flyable B-29 in that package either.

"...Nothing is f**ked man."
    "Nothing is f**ked?!!!?! The godd**ned plane has crashed into the mountain!"

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    We can't even get a prolific B-17 made because the work involved in the modeling would be so intense. I'd say it be even harder to get a B-29 flyable.

AI will do for me.

RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

Moving to general discussion, please take it from there

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

http://www.rmutt.netfirms.com/vfc/home.htm

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

A B-29 is just too hard to make - just take a look at Olegs thread on the B25 I think is...

But if it's ever done it MUST have the Fat Man loadout!!!

S!

M0NS

"So when Diogenes perceived that he was greatly excited and quite keyed up in mind with expectancy, he toyed with him and pulled him about in the hope that somehow he might be moved from his pride and thirst for glory and be able to sober up a little. For he noticed that at one time he was delighted, and at another grieved at the same thing, and that his soul was as unsettled as the weather at the solstices when both rain and sunshine come from the very same source."

(Dio Chrysostom "Discourse" 4.77-78)

The B-29 is nice but it take too much work on just the avonics and cockpit modeling. Not to say we would need a good size map if we want to use this bird.

Ill still say that before we go on to completely new planes from other theatres of the war the devs should work to make planes like the Pe2/3/8, Ju88, and Tu2 Flyable. Id take a B29 if it was made available though...Im just sayin...

-----------------------------------------------
    Steaky

There are missing more important planes like the standart light Luftwaffebomber Ju88 or the Mosquito! Make them flyable!

Note from crazyivan: Please think twice before posting...this is last time i`m editing, next time will simply delete.

[This message was edited by crazyivan1970 on Sun March 28 2004 at 09:46 AM.]

Maps are simply too small to have use of such a plane... The same goes for the B17 by the way.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►