ZumaRocks's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CPMcFisticuffs Go to original post
    Out > Cast > Party?
    Beat me to it...well done.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    If you have not heard of Jeff Buckley, here is your chance to see why so many people feel so passionately about the music he created in his tragically short career.

See you Tuesday.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    If you have not heard of Jeff Buckley, here is your chance to see why so many people feel so passionately about the music he created in his tragically short career.

See you Tuesday.

thequickmind's Avatar Senior Member
    Awesome work everyone. I've been at a convention all weekend with an art table and have only been able to check in periodically. I can't wait for Jeff Buckley. He had an incredible voice and an amazing ability for songwriting. I hope this dlc encourages those who have never heard his work to seek out more of it.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    I am so happy that Jeff's music will be exposed to a whole new group of people. Can't wait to see the guitar/bass parts in action!

http://www.theriffrepeater.com/halle...ocksmith-2014/

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    And so yes, I can confirm, it's Buffy Jeckle.
    3 or 5 songs?

Are there actually people that haven't heard of Jeff Buckley? That seem ridiculous to me. Especially here where everyone must be at least a little bit interested in music.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    I've heard of him, but I couldn't name any of his songs, apart from Hallelujah, which isn't his...

MAng0r3's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Danny-Ramone Go to original post
    I've heard of him, but I couldn't name any of his songs, apart from Hallelujah, which isn't his...
    Same here! So discovery times ahead.

Never heard of him and from what I've found on you tube, not the type of stuff I'm looking for (rockin tunes with cool bass lines), so I'll pass. I'm still having fun with The Cars and I need to back and work on the Duran Duran songs anyway.

Originally Posted by dallasdave22 Go to original post
    Never heard of him and from what I've found on you tube, not the type of stuff I'm looking for (rockin tunes with cool bass lines), so I'll pass. I'm still having fun with The Cars and I need to back and work on the Duran Duran songs anyway.

Look up Eternal Life. It's the closest I can think of. I'm happy enough about this pack after all the nu metal anyway.