Frequent freezing since new patch

Was working perfectly but since the update it now freezes for about 30 seconds every 20 minutes. I only play offline. Please fix!

UbiVolfbane's Avatar Community Manager
    Sorry to hear this. I ask that you try uninstall and reinstalling the game as well as clearing the cache to see if it continues. If this persists, please be sure to contact your local tech team using the links in my signature below.

Originally Posted by AHuge RedDragon Go to original post
    Was working perfectly but since the update it now freezes for about 30 seconds every 20 minutes. I only play offline. Please fix!
    Same here. Also playing offline. Anyone testing the stuff you are releasing?

Originally Posted by Volfbane Go to original post
    Sorry to hear this. I ask that you try uninstall and reinstalling the game as well as clearing the cache to see if it continues. If this persists, please be sure to contact your local tech team using the links in my signature below.
    Tried both of these. No dice.

Originally Posted by HitcherG Go to original post
    Same here. Also playing offline. Anyone testing the stuff you are releasing?
    When it happens it is always connected to karma points - killing innocents, turning a prayer wheel etc. it does not always freeze when getting points but when it happens it is always in combination with such an action

When it happens it is always connected to karma points - killing innocents, turning a prayer wheel etc. it does not always freeze when getting points but when it happens it is always in combination with such an action
    Yep I've noticed this too. Turned off karma notifications (I'm at max anyway) but this didn't help

I had three freezes 2days ago that the game did not recover from. I had to quit and restart the game. Yesterday and today I played for several hours without any problem at all. Weird.

I had three freezes 2days ago that the game did not recover from. I had to quit and restart the game. Yesterday and today I played for several hours without any problem at all. Weird.
    Oddly enough I've found the same thing - constant issues every 20-30 minutes since the recent game patch but none yesterday or today after a few hours playing... Maybe the new March system update fixed somthing?

Originally Posted by AHuge RedDragon Go to original post
    Oddly enough I've found the same thing - constant issues every 20-30 minutes since the recent game patch but none yesterday or today after a few hours playing... Maybe the new March system update fixed somthing?
    Unlikely, because I installed the patch just now. I am living in Germany and the patch days are usually a bit later in Europe. Maybe it is just the area I am in - closing in on Pagan. Whatever it was, fingers crossed it's gone for good.

Same issue but worse

I have thebsame problem here. But it's actually worse its doing it every few seconds when I'm going into a new area or any general area different from where I am at, checking loot chests, searching bodies, etc. etc. I was also told to delete the game and reinstall it. They claim it's a bad sector in my hard drive. But what's funny is that I have 3 hard drives, 1 internal, and 2 external 2tb hard drives that are brand new and only one of them has one game on it, Destiny. and that works fine. And all the other games on the internal drive work fine.

My NAT is open on my xbox one. Susana from Ubisoft technical support told me that I should try it on another console. I do not have another console and I cannot afford to buy another one just for one game. She said that IF the game works FINE on another console that I should contact support for the console because the hard drive is not good. But she does not tell me what to do if the game still does NOT work, she's assuming that what she told me will work. If that was the case then why would all three hard drives be bad? and not giving me any problems with any other game?

When I asked her about what to do if the game STILL does NOT work fine and that I cannot afford another console, she NEVER replied back. This game is virtually unplayable because of that. And it takes me 12 hours just to install it. After going through that 3 times and still not having it working properly, I am pretty much going to give up on this game. I was going to buy the YETI DLC but not like this. and I even bought the collectors edition with the statue. Over a hundred bucks right there.