It could be Everclear. Alstonia is a type of evergreen. 'Clear" could be an answer, if someone asked how the weather is.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by chris60119 Go to original post
    I still think it's Sixx AM
    That'd be cool, too. Remind us how the clue leads you to that guess.

Originally Posted by opendmc Go to original post
    I hope we get the Rocksmith 1import tool in Australian PS4!
    I think AC/DC is more likely than that!

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    There is an Alstonia Inn in Punjab. Nearby there is a Christmas church. Six years ago at Christmas I was dating a girl named Nikki. Or something like that.

I think this is pointing to an australian band. that would give us the following choices

AC/DC prob not
    INXS
    Men at work
    Silverchair
    Jet
    LRB - little river band
    the Vines

I vote for Jet since they have a song and album called Shine on and I really want to play "are you gonna be my girl"

MaxOnBass's Avatar Member
    Maybe Airbourne ? Another Australian band, close to AC/DC and very asked.

Originally Posted by Korrupt79 Go to original post
    I think this is pointing to an australian band. that would give us the following choices

AC/DC prob not
    INXS
    Men at work
    Silverchair
    Jet
    LRB - little river band
    the Vines

I vote for Jet since they have a song and album called Shine on and I really want to play "are you gonna be my girl"
    Unfortunately this isn't a voting situation and we do not get to choose what is coming Tuesday. The DLC that is coming Tuesday has already been decided and there is nothing we can do to change that. We are simply trying to predict what is coming. "Picking" a band/song you like in no way helps you to get that band/song.

chris60119's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post

I think AC/DC is more likely than that!
    I found that too. Google mapped it and there is a christmas church there. I'd like to hope that its not another christmas pack, unless its Sixx AM by Nikki Sixx. He did a Christmas in Hell album. Which could mean hows the weather too.

Originally Posted by Korrupt79 Go to original post

AC/DC prob not
    INXS
    Men at work
    Silverchair
    Jet
    LRB - little river band
    the Vines

Don't forget John Butler Trio.. I'd put him up against any guitarist in the world.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by CPMcFisticuffs Go to original post
    In the early 1970s Ric Ocasek played in the folk band Milkwood with friend Ben Orzechowski (Ben Orr), who were influenced by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.[10] The band released one album in 1973, How's the Weather, on Paramount Records.

Is it The Cars?
    Originally Posted by thoman23 Go to original post
    It must be The Cars. The tree in the photo is specifically "Alstonia actinophylla" which is Milkwood. Milkwood releases an album called "How's the Weather" and then go on to form The Cars? How can it not be? Unless it's AC/DC that is.
    It is The Cars. Five of them in the garage next week, in fact.

Richard Otcasek and Benjamin Orzechowski were in several bands together before The Cars, including Richard and the Rabbits, Cap'n Swing, and Martin Mull and his Fabulous Furniture (yes, Colonel Mustard from Clue -- he had a few albums, at least one of which is on Spotify). But Milkwood was their first band together, and they got as far as putting out an album of folk rock.

When I was planning my Papa Roach social media posts, I was listening to the Cars and my signals got crossed. Not sure if you've ever been having a conversation with someone and suddenly you find yourself saying a word from a song or TV show that is playing in the background, but it was kind of like that.

BTW, I had meetings and a late lunch. Sorry not sorry for the extended speculation.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by CPMcFisticuffs Go to original post
    In the early 1970s Ric Ocasek played in the folk band Milkwood with friend Ben Orzechowski (Ben Orr), who were influenced by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.[10] The band released one album in 1973, How's the Weather, on Paramount Records.

Is it The Cars?
    Originally Posted by thoman23 Go to original post
    It must be The Cars. The tree in the photo is specifically "Alstonia actinophylla" which is Milkwood. Milkwood releases an album called "How's the Weather" and then go on to form The Cars? How can it not be? Unless it's AC/DC that is.
    It is The Cars. Five of them in the garage next week, in fact.

Richard Otcasek and Benjamin Orzechowski were in several bands together before The Cars, including Richard and the Rabbits, Cap'n Swing, and Martin Mull and his Fabulous Furniture (yes, Colonel Mustard from Clue -- he had a few albums, at least one of which is on Spotify). But Milkwood was their first band together, and they got as far as putting out an album of folk rock.

When I was planning my Papa Roach social media posts, I was listening to the Cars and my signals got crossed. Not sure if you've ever been having a conversation with someone and suddenly you find yourself saying a word from a song or TV show that is playing in the background, but it was kind of like that.

BTW, I had meetings and a late lunch. Sorry not sorry for the extended speculation.

I got to look the cars up. I'm sure Ive herd there songs but cant think of any off hand.