🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Vecco34's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by PlainclothesMan Go to original post
    Just What I Needed and My Best Friend's Girl seem like obvious choices, and the only ones I'd say are all but guaranteed to appear in a The Cars pack, but if I had to choose three other songs to round out the pack, I'd go with You're All I've Got Tonight, Let's Go and Good Times Roll.
    I agree anything off the CARS and/or Candy O.... the rest were just not good.

thoman23's Avatar Senior Member
    Maybe Drive with keyboard parts arranged for guitar?

thoman23's Avatar Senior Member
    Or we're all going to feel pretty stupid when Dan comes and says it's actually AC/DC.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Cars were my wife's first concert. She says they were tearfully boring live. We don't have a pool, but I still hope we get Moving in Stereo.

Well nothing has been confirmed but I would love the cars! I have requested them. Any songs would be awesome, I would add since your gone as a long shot I would enjoy.

Vecco34's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    Cars were my wife's first concert. She says they were tearfully boring live. We don't have a pool, but I still hope we get Moving in Stereo.

I saw the cars in 1979 at the 1/2 empty Hollywood Bowl right as Candy O came out, great show. I saw them again in 1983/84 after Panorama and Shake It Up, came out... show was so bad. Never saw them again. But really like the first two Albums

TomKQT's Avatar Member
    Are we stuck with Cars? Dan didn't confirm it, so we maybe should continue thinking...

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TomKQT Go to original post
    Are we stuck with Cars? Dan didn't confirm it, so we maybe should continue thinking...
    I think the picture of a Milkwood tree and the comment How's the Weather? means it is the Cars until Dan says it isn't. Unless it is a NewWaveSmith pack.

chris60119's Avatar Senior Member
    I still think it's Sixx AM

I hope we get the Rocksmith 1import tool in Australian PS4!