thoman23's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MaizeAndBlue Go to original post
    I think you meant to respond to the other guy. I was saying it looked like the Cars, not AC/DC.
    Yeah, was just agreeing with you, but didn't include the parent quote.

Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    Well, they're exclusive to Rock Band I believe. Did you read TRR article on why your favorite bands will never be in Rocksmith?
    Yes I did. I wonder how long the exclusivity deal would be. It has been quite a few years. Is that why it says The Beatles will not be in RS also? Because I don't believe it gave a reason for that. And, by virtue of having their own game already, have already shown a willingness to be in music games.

Honestly, the biggest obstacle when it comes to AC/DC is that, last I've heard, the band is really opposed to selling downloadable singles bc they think they get higher profits if they only sell full albums instead of just letting fans pick the songs they like. Rock Band only got AC/DC songs because it was only made available as a disc you could buy at Walmart.

RokDog007's Avatar Senior Member

or

or

Originally Posted by as_uninvited Go to original post
    guessing the songs for a 5 pack...

Shake it up, Just what I needed, Good times roll, My best friends girl, Magic
    This would make me very happy. I wouldn't mind You Might Think being included in there, either. I think that would be fun to play.

Well, they're exclusive to Rock Band I believe. Did you read TRR article on why your favorite bands will never be in Rocksmith?
    Where is that article?

Originally Posted by AwakeElk2406 Go to original post
    This would make me very happy. I wouldn't mind You Might Think being included in there, either. I think that would be fun to play.
    I would predict:

Just What I Needed
    My Best Friend's Girl
    Magic
    You Might Think
    Shake it Up

If a three pack, I would predict the top three songs listed here (although You Might Think could replace Magic in that scenario).

Just What I Needed and My Best Friend's Girl seem like obvious choices, and the only ones I'd say are all but guaranteed to appear in a The Cars pack, but if I had to choose three other songs to round out the pack, I'd go with You're All I've Got Tonight, Let's Go and Good Times Roll.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Maybe it's a Benjamin Orr bass pack for bassists only to play bass-y bass.

What?
    You said Blue which is too close to *gasp* Moody Blues. There are a lot of people who get upset anytime the word Blue is mentioned in the dlc threads.