rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    It seems to be a type of evergreen.

Originally Posted by chris60119 Go to original post
    alstonia comes up all over Australia on google maps. The best band to come out of Australia in my opinion is John Butler Trio who is also one of the best guitarist in the world. Now to prove this..
    Starting with a band and trying to make the clue fit the band is a guaranteed way to get nowhere.

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CPMcFisticuffs Go to original post
    All I get is some comfort inn in Amritsar India.

Australia makes way more sense though, and my first guess there would be AC/DC.
    Bad guess is bad.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Looks like a Ceiba tree

Why? They're from Australia. That satisfies all the conditions of what I said.

It's the source of Cinchona bark (called fever bark), which is what contains the quinine that's extracted in the production of Tonic water. So one could guess Tonic, but I don't know the weather connection.

AlloysiusGrunt's Avatar Senior Member
    Weather.com has no results for "Alstonia."

1. They're from Australia is not a good enough reasoning. It's all about the tree in the picture.

2. AC/DC is never going to be DLC.

In that case, since it's a picture of a tree then we're obviously getting Porcupine Tree DLC. Or perhaps Rush DLC including the song The Trees. Like come on if it was AC/DC there would be something clearly indicating it was them. Not saying there isn't but we certainly haven't found any reason to believe it's AC/DC at this point.

Originally Posted by rhyspinot Go to original post
    It's the source of Cinchona bark (called fever bark), which is what contains the quinine that's extracted in the production of Tonic water. So one could guess Tonic, but I don't know the weather connection.
    Doubt it, they're a one hit wonder band.