Uromastyx63's Avatar Member
    Woot Woot!

The Cars eh? Nice

Wow awesome! I am quite excited about this one. After some weeks of passing, I am all in on this pack. I have requested several cars songs. Can't wait to see which ones make it.

Originally Posted by chris60119 Go to original post
    I got to look the cars up. I'm sure Ive herd there songs but cant think of any off hand.
    I would be willing to bet actual money that you've heard at least the chorus of Just What I Needed before. Most likely My Best Friend's Girl too.

Femacejo's Avatar Member
    Woohoo . . . Let the Good Times Roll !

Vecco34's Avatar Member
    These 5 would be cool for me, "Good Times Roll", "Just What I Needed", "You're All I've Got Tonight", "Let's Go" " Candy O".

But I would bet we get these two in there "Since You're Gone" "Shake It Up" yuk

Hoping for "Since your gone" that is my personal fav.

Ditto that lancelot

TomKQT's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by chris60119 Go to original post
    I got to look the cars up. I'm sure Ive herd there songs but cant think of any off hand.
    Yea, this DLC is further extending the row of DLCs full of bands I've never heard of (I knew some songs in fact, but not the bands.)
    Not complaining, btw. Not buying the songs either.. I'm just hoping to get some of my favorite bands in the future.
    There are so many in the Rocksmith 1 DLCs, I really wish I could buy them on Steam when I have only RS2014.

I must learn more about The Cars though, it's interesting for me because Ocasek is a Czech word meaning "Little tail" in Czech. And he's married to a Czech model And I'm Czech, too....

Finster Folly's Avatar Member
    This is great news! I have been waiting on this one. This has potential to be a great 5 pack.Nice chunky rythym playing along with some real tasty solos. The Cars were kind of thought as New Wave with heavy synthesizer, but Elliot Easton was a fantastic guitar player. So many gems on the first album alone, but I would pick up any of the likely picks from the first four albums.