ps3 to ps4 dlc issues?

HI i have been an active rocksmith player since the first rocksmith got released but i have moved on with the current consoles from ps3 to ps4 when i read up on this was informed that all dlc purchased from psn on ps3 will transfer to ps4 however this hasnt been the case from my prospective wondering who has had this problem or if anyone knows of fixes because i have lost half of my dlc

Just download it again from the store, it should show as free

i have

it only shows up 83 songs i have purchased missing around another 80+ songs its alot of money if you look at it as every song cost 2.49 plus a bought digital copy 2 times once for ps3 then ps4 and disc copy for ps3 thd original rocksmith RC1 its annoying me to the point where im actually planning to STOP PLAYING AND BUYING STUFF FOR IT. so if anyone knows how to retrieve my dlc or a fix for the problem or even a date so i know at some point a will be able to get it back let me know thanks

Originally Posted by Slash88ps4 Go to original post
    it only shows up 83 songs i have purchased missing around another 80+ songs its alot of money if you look at it as every song cost 2.49 plus a bought digital copy 2 times once for ps3 then ps4 and disc copy for ps3 thd original rocksmith RC1 its annoying me to the point where im actually planning to STOP PLAYING AND BUYING STUFF FOR IT. so if anyone knows how to retrieve my dlc or a fix for the problem or even a date so i know at some point a will be able to get it back let me know thanks
    Come and join us in the the PSN EU DLC issue thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-DLC-in-the-EU