Originally Posted by jkk89 Go to original post
    @R3ZZ, we are talking about Myranda spirits deck (with Ember Elementals and free mage altar at its core) and what U posted is standard Myranda deck. He has high elo, but he could got there with other deck. I dont see how his Myranda would be better than Spiritt Myranda.
    Definitely, he plays ranked and his elo is growing during different games with him. And I dont meet him on the other deck during this period of time.
    I'm also was surprised about his results.

jkk89's Avatar First 1700 ELO! Hooah!
    @R3ZZ,
    about Mass Rage
    My stat on Sandor vs 3-2-2 inferno rushes is 7-7, while overal stats versus meta in 1700-1800 elo range are 39-17.
    If I consider You as a top player, then those stats are not that good actually. I mean, there must be some skill difference. Back in the days I could go like 30-5 with Dham Mass Rage, and I could deal with Inferno rushes quite nicely. Currently U have some auto wins and auto losses. Still, I consider this deck slightly more consistent than Dhamiria Immo, which is totally matchup dependant. In general I believe stall is in really bad shape at the moment. It is not just that there is lot Inferno rushes, but there is lot of rushes of all kind and control decks are playing 3-4 Time Jumps and Ariana. Its just totally different meta. I mean, back in the days U could have this 40% winrate against Orcs, but then U have like almost auto wins against control decks. Today, if U play Sandor he is 50:50 against Kal Azaar control, nothing more.
    And Inferno rush decks? They are build differently nowadays. Its not just Bound Succubus, but mostly its about Sacrificial Pit, which is in fact auto-lose on its own.

Stoneofhelp's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jkk89 Go to original post
    Seria tokens... thought about it, but I was never fan of that deck. What is the most stable version currently? 2/5/3? I didnt played it recently.
    I know I am not a high elo player, but this is my Seria Deck. Still tweaking it, but mostly happy and not missing my enthralls. 3 might for horseshoe is not a waste in my experience. Thinking of replacing some Alone in the Dark with Soul Reaver, wondering if I need more Scavenger Ratkin:

Seria (3/5/4)
    Spoiler:  Show
    1x Seria, Seeker of the Lost Souls

Events (8)
    2x A Tear in the Veil
    2x Night of the Rising Moon
    4x Fiery Sunrise

Creatures (18)
    4x Venom Soldier
    4x Neophyte Lich
    4x Moonsilk Skeleton
    2x Scavenger Ratkin
    4x Lich Tactician

Spells (12)
    4x Geyser
    4x Alone in the Dark
    4x Ice Meteor

Fortunes (21)
    4x Undead Reinforcements
    4x Reanimation
    1x Broken Bridge
    4x Campfire
    1x Golden Horseshoe
    1x Altar of Asha
    4x Bone to Bone
    1x Army of the Dead
    1x Time of Need

@Stoneofhelp,

this is my Seria deck (3/5/3)

Seria, Seeker of the Lost Souls

Events (8)
    3x Night of the Rising Moon
    4x Fiery Sunrise
    1x Cosmic Balance

Creatures (20)
    4x Venom Soldier
    4x Neophyte Lich
    4x Moonsilk Skeleton
    4x Scavenger Ratkin
    4x Lich Tactician

Spells (12)
    3x Geyser
    3x Alone in the Dark
    4x Soulreaver
    2x Ice Meteor

Fortunes (18)
    4x Undead Reinforcements
    4x Reanimation
    4x Campfire
    2x Golden Horseshoe
    3x Bone to Bone
    1x Army of the Dead

I played two duels just now and it does not seem consistent enough to maintain high elo.

LurifaxB's Avatar MMDoC Legend
    Thanks for the list.

Kieran still works. It is really good vs control Kal.

My version is a mid ranged deck that wins late game vs. Kal. This version is much more consistent than earlier rush versions. You don't auto lose if you don't get a barrack down. With elite squires, wolf trainers and crusader watchman you have the ability to stall the game -and use hero ability. With Crusader vanguard and blinding light, you can deal damage as well.

Is it better than Cassandra barracks? I don't think it is, maybe close, but Kieran is more versatile due to dispel and can play late game better (Cass runs out of cards really fast).

Hero (4/4/0)
    1x Kieran, Knight of Negation

Events (8)
    3x Rise of the Nethermancer
    4x Fiery Sunrise
    1x Cosmic Balance

Creatures (35)
    4x Wolf Trainer
    4x Elite Squire
    4x Crusader Watchman
    4x Griffin Crossbowman
    4x Crusader Vanguard
    4x Griffin Legionnaire
    2x Benevolent Angel
    1x Anael, Angel of Redemption
    1x Angel Protector
    3x Cleansing Priestess
    3x Warding Inquisitor
    1x Ariana, Chosen of the Void

Spells (11)
    3x Sunblaze
    4x Town Portal
    4x Blinding Light

Buildings (4)
    4x Barracks

@LurifaxB,
    thanks for the Kieran decklist. However I must say that I mostly meet Kieran's with Time Jump. I know U played with Time Jump aswell. Why dont U play TJ anymore?
    Is it better than Cassandra barracks? I don't think it is, maybe close, but Kieran is more versatile due to dispel and can play late game better (Cass runs out of cards really fast).
    Thats why I play with 2 Golden Horseshoes in my Cassandra.

I think acamas still really strong you can win against all the deck on this thread with a good acamas deck.

I dont like Acamas in this meta, I feel like he is not fast enough. Shaar is definetely better for tempo. Also I dont really encounter Acamas on ladder much.

I tried Kiril 3/2/2 and Myranda spirits and both would definetely made the list. Myranda is very strong. Maybe it can be even better.

I already did a first update to the list. Now list contains 15 decks. New decks are Myranda, Kiril and Seria. Kieran and Kenage was considered but didnt make the cut.

Nice list but i am unsure about new namtaru being better than old namtaru, Old namataru is definetly still good if not "top 3". also arianna remain decent (but maybe don't deserve to be in the list)