Originally Posted by jkk89 Go to original post
    I didnt try mass rage decks. I would figure that they cant win against Inferno burn decks and there is so many of them. Kal-Azaar 3/3/2, Deleb 3/2/2, Kiril 3/2/2, Garant 3/3/3. Al those decks are insta losses. But there is still plenty of mass rage players who dont mind.
    I think, that you underestimate massrage decks. These matchupes are just slightly unfavourable, around 40% wr. The matchup versus orcs decks with crushers and quick attacks is much worse.
    Take into account, that bound succcubus doesn't work twice during massrage, and you have shields and many options to finish it fast. Furthermore, whole desk of inferno rush is wiped only by single Arkath Wrath.

My stat on Sandor vs 3-2-2 inferno rushes is 7-7, while overal stats versus meta in 1700-1800 elo range are 39-17. Some of that games were won after garant's purges, due to presense of different damage sources.

Originally Posted by Elindar1 Go to original post
    -Seria Tokens played by a capable player wrecks Kal Azaar and is more consistent than what people may think
    i just recently got back and dont have most of the new cards - so i dusted of the tokens, and its pretty successful!

to jkk89, thanks for your work!

Stoneofhelp's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Elindar1 Go to original post
    -Seria Tokens played by a capable player wrecks Kal Azaar and is more consistent than what people may think
    I play Seria tokens a lot, since it is the only Necro deck I enjoy, and I like the think I am pretty good with it. I have a really good win-rate overall, so it seems good in the meta, but I have never been able to beat 4/6/0 Kal. Tokens can rush Kal really hard and I get lots of damage though early, but only drop him to 4hp. Hatching breeders, lurkers, and bloaters just do too good job at preventing token damage overall. Any tips, because I have more or less give up on the MU, even with Army of the dead in play.

In my personal experience playing against Myranda she seems a bit unstable, 60% winrate vs her and I do not play Inferno. Both Kenage and Seria seem to wreck her from looking at my stats.

Originally Posted by Stoneofhelp Go to original post
    I play Seria tokens a lot, since it is the only Necro deck I enjoy, and I like the think I am pretty good with it. I have a really good win-rate overall, so it seems good in the meta, but I have never been able to beat 4/6/0 Kal. Tokens can rush Kal really hard and I get lots of damage though early, but only drop him to 4hp. Hatching breeders, lurkers, and bloaters just do too good job at preventing token damage overall. Any tips, because I have more or less give up on the MU, even with Army of the dead in play.
    I personnaly don't play this deck as its gameplay bores me, but you should add ingame nym_rod, he plays it a lot with good results.

In my personal experience playing against Myranda she seems a bit unstable:
    Lot of mid elo players in your sample, i went from 1600 to 1900 elo with spirit build.

I agree for myranda Spirit she is just really strong. I played various deck from 1500 to 1900 mmr but i have to admit that myranda spirits can outrush deleb or kal-azar 3/3/2 the only really bad matchup is kal 4/6/0 old namtaru 3/6/0 is a bit tricky as well but it's ok.

Stoneofhelp's Avatar Senior Member
    Thank you Elindar, will try check him out.

Can you please post your deck list for the purpose of the thread? I would also like to try it out soon when I've had enough of Nahla for dailies

Thank you Elindar, will try check him out.

Can you post your deck list for the purpose of the thread? I would also like to try it out soon when I've had enough of Nahla for dailies
    If u talk about high elo Myranda, I should mention blademage.c, he plays Myranda a lot.

His list is:
    Spoiler:  Show

Actually Myranda is quite strong versus rushes without any boardwipes or directed disables, like 3-2-2 inferno or barack humans.
    The main strength is 3-2-7 Surging Djinns, which can stay alife long time versus rush. However their feedback makes them almost unplayable versus dark and water users.

Can you please post your deck list for the purpose of the thread? I would also like to try it out soon when I've had enough of Nahla for dailies
    Myranda deck i use, i guess you can tweak it but backbone is there.
    Spoiler:  Show

Hero (4/6/0)
    1x Myranda, Blademage Champion

Events (8)
    4x Week of the Elementals
    2x Rise of the Nethermancer
    2x Waning Moon

Creatures (33)
    4x Scholar
    4x Spirit-Bound Djinn
    1x Moon Phoenix
    4x Arcane Sharpshooter
    4x Embers Elemental
    4x Lesser Light Elemental
    3x Surging Djinn
    4x Bursting Fire Elemental
    3x Arcane Eagle
    1x Zefiria, Chosen of the Winds
    1x Ariana, Chosen of the Void

Spells (13)
    4x Town Portal
    3x Storm Rage
    3x Lightning Bolt
    3x Time Jump

Buildings (4)
    4x Free Mage Altar

I wrote a french guide on Momcards.fr about this deck if some guys here are looking for more content: http://www.momcards.fr/fr/pages/512-...r-elindar.html

jkk89's Avatar First 1700 ELO! Hooah!
    @Elindar1

Like I sais I didnt play Myranda so I might be wrong, but let me explain what I meant. By "unstable" I meant that it plays with suboptimal drops that are only good after meeting the criteriaa. So it is synergy based tempo deck and I was never fan of those. Speeking of synergy, Hakeem is also like that but it is not the tempo deck, it is control-stall deck with lot of draw, so he can afford to get worse hands and still have a shot at getting those combo cards at later stages. In Myranda You pretty much need it on Your starting hand. U have lot of 1 drops and 2 drops, fine, but it is tempo deck and U cant win any damage race with 1 attack scholars or skirmishers. Inferno 1 drop counterparts just deal way more damage. And then imagine U draw all Your neutral elementals, but never hit the event when U need it so U always pay 1 more resource for every mediocare drop. Of course, Inferno can get bad hand too, but come on, they play drops that are amazing on they own. Your drops are bad and they only get amazing when U draw other cards like Free Mage Altar, Ember Elemental and Arcane Eagle.

Could You post Your deck for me to try this out? I always like to have working list to start tinkering with. I definetely agree it should be on the list, I just need to test it first.

About Kieran. Never really played that too. And I was even sceptical about Cassandra at first. Didnt have good results either. But when I get more familliar with the list and did some tweaks of my own, I was really amazed how good it actually is. Still, kinda draw dependant (lot of synergy in this deck too), but when it works, then it works really well. Maybe even Martyr could be nice addition in that list (1 or 2 copy instead of maybe 1 Devaout Priest and 1 Storm Rage). Is Kieran on simillar power level as Cassandra? And what about Anton? You see, I just picked Cassandra on the list as it is the deck I am most familliar with that proven to work quite well and I figure all barrack decks are kinda simillar in their concept. But maybe I could add Kieran, if I would also add Kiril.

Kenage fatties? I try this deck and it works but for me it is marginally weaker than Yukiko and I didnt felt like posting two Sanctuary decks in that list.
    Seria tokens... thought about it, but I was never fan of that deck. What is the most stable version currently? 2/5/3? I didnt played it recently.

jkk89's Avatar First 1700 ELO! Hooah!
    @R3ZZ, we are talking about Myranda spirits deck (with Ember Elementals and free mage altar at its core) and what U posted is standard Myranda deck. He has high elo, but he could got there with other deck. I dont see how his Myranda would be better than Spiritt Myranda.

@Elindar1, thanks for Your decklist.