Woots! Thanks alot Jkk. I kind of gave up on Nahla, since I was terrible at playing her, but you renewed my confidence (:

I guess there'll be more activity on the forums now that the game is on hiatus for two days - Back to the point, I'm still constantly surprised at the strength and flexibility of Nahla Timelock. It's very hard for me to play a deck like this right off the bat, since I'm not the type to rationalize but rather to play and 'get a feel for it'. Soularmadyl plays the 4-cost djinn instead of the normal 5-cost one, and he's proven it to be very effective, regardless of the higher might requirement. In fact, it has the added bonus of milling your opponent which is very handy.

Anyway, thanks for the new video, I really enjoyed it!

jkk89's Avatar First 1700 ELO! Hooah!
    I guess me and Soularmadyl disagree on that point. I prefer Djinn and I play only 2 instead of 4. Our gameplay is just different. To be honest it doesnt matter what You play and how You play it as long as You are consistent and follow Your game plan. But it requires vast knowledge of the game.

GustavXIII's Avatar Senior Member
    I am like way too late to the party but thank you a lot for those decklists.