Why has everyone hushed up about the crapness of Club Competitions?

Topic. I want the Legendary Napoleonic set now, not when some donkey at Ubisoft decides its time to put it in a woefully egregious club competition. The community has fallen silent in the face of Ubisoft's bullsh*t. We must take up our pitchforks once again and there is no time more favourable than the present. Ubisoft should dispense with Cub Comps immediately and unlock all player gear currently held hostage by this holocaust. In addition, we the community should also not buy AC Victory on release and pick it up used, if at all. I hope you community developers who state that you are 'listening to our feedback' (yeah sure you are, though in the grand scheme of things I am highly confident that you don't give a sh*t) heed my words.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Talk respectfully or don't at all. Internet anonymity is no excuse for vulgar language and immature name calling. Grow up.

with all the hate being thrown around the forum these days, i wonder will it actually make a difference to future ac games

Originally Posted by rob1990312 Go to original post
    with all the hate being thrown around the forum these days, i wonder will it actually make a difference to future ac games
    It wont make a difference when you're an immature brat. They listened when people complained about Initiates and the companion app. No one needs to call someone a donkey for them to listen.

aL_____eX's Avatar Senior Member
    We've had this before in times of ACIII being the latest release.

the hate wasnt as bad in here for ac3 as it is for unity, every time i come on here lately some one is whinning or complaing about unity

the hate wasnt as bad in here for ac3 as it is for unity, every time i come on here lately some one is whinning or complaing about unity
    Welcome to the Hate party man

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Talk respectfully or don't at all. Internet anonymity is no excuse for vulgar language and immature name calling. Grow up.
    Look where talking 'respectfully' got us. You may be content with being deepthroated by Ubisoft and their club comp bollocks but I am not. You need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Originally Posted by Agent_Rainbow Go to original post
    Look where talking 'respectfully' got us. You may be content with being deepthroated by Ubisoft and their club comp bollocks but I am not. You need to wake up and smell the coffee.
    I returned the game because of club competitions, so don't you use the idiotic and overplayed card of "waking up". Criticism is warranted, complaints should come in millions. They didnt remove the companion app and initiates because you called them donkeys. Get off your high horse, you're no rebel leader.

when you finally get that crappy piece of armor that will make barely no difference to your game what will you complain about then