🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

after the last patch Stuttering

Hi
    I have a tiny problem
    after the last patch, I started stuttering when cornering just a little but it kind of bothers
    when you stutter do not notice any drop in FPS I have a steady 60 FPS
    It's weird,You also have this problem??
    I even re-install windows but still the same.

before the last patch everything ok

my computer:
    Intel Core I7-4820K 3,7GHz
    16GB DDR3 1600Mhz
    GTX 980 4GB

HELP thank you

Oh the stuttering is awful, it's like we traded smooth gameplay for circuit spec skylines and silverados.

So I'm not the only one who's sees that.

have you updated your graphics drivers and have you perhaps tried turning down some of the graphic options?

I'm 26 years old and I play games since I was 6 (?). How do you think? Have I done those obvious things? And if guy (not me) got GTX 980, I7 and 16 GB RAM and you're telling him to "set lower settings"... Your team just can't fix and optimize game, this is the problem. Not us.

BTW. my Nvidia Gaming Experience thinks that I should play on "ultra/high" for optimize experience settings (yes, drivers are the newest ones) but your game is stuttering on medium/low... magic?

Originally Posted by QuadQuake Go to original post
    I'm 26 years old and I play games since I was 6 (?). How do you think? Have I done those obvious things? And if guy (not me) got GTX 980, I7 and 16 GB RAM and you're telling him to "set lower settings"... Your team just can't fix and optimize game, this is the problem. Not us.

BTW. my Nvidia Gaming Experience thinks that I should play on "ultra/high" for optimize experience settings (yes, drivers are the newest ones) but your game is stuttering on medium/low... magic?
    Don't be a ******. How old you are, or how long you've been doing something doesn't make you perfect, or a complete master, and to be frank all it means is that you are MORE likely to NOT have done one of the most obvious things just because you've been gaming for so long and are so used to being told to do them to no avail that you probably didn't even try. I know from personal experience. I can't count how many times as an I.T. people said "Oh, yeah sure I totally did that already." Then I get there, and do it, proving they in fact hadn't. This game is optimized incredibly well considering that it's an MMO related experience. It doesn't utilize just one core, has the ability to thread out across up to eight cores, can use less than 4 gigabytes of ram to load a concise version of the ENTIRE U.S. and allows seamless ability to run into random people, or friends at any given time (Although that part is particularly questionable at times.)

Just because they listed their processor speed, and how much RAM they have doesn't mean they're being helpful at ALL.

1. They didn't say drive read/write speeds.
    2. They didn't say Motherboard Model, or age of the capacitors on it.
    3. They didn't say whether they performed a Mem Check.
    4. They didn't specify HDD Rotation, or Connection Speed.
    5. They didn't specify whether they had a power supply large enough to handle the load under it's current capacitor aging.
    6. They didn't specify whether they had adequate cooling, or provide proof of temperatures in their case.
    7. We have no reason to believe, based on the previous affirmations, that they've performed a disk check either, or searched for bad sectors.

To assume that just because there are a select few that have encountered stuttering simply means "HAH! THERE IS STUTTERING THEY BROKE THEIR GAME OMG NOOOOO Q_Q" is not fair to UbiSoft as a publishing studio, or any of it's employees, or related corporations. If even as much as 50 out of a thousand of the players are having that issue then that means that an environmental variable in the core of the game became altered somehow and believe me, that as a game developer if such a thing is the case then you'd better be glad that it's something as little as a performance hit. I had a bug hit a game I worked on for several years that took nearly a month to get a report from more than one player and nearly two months to fix just because it was a missing semicolon to close an argument in a single sentence sitting among nearly Two Thousand pages of code. No one's perfect. Period. UbiSoft knows this, and at least they're somewhat trying to rectify for that. There are plenty of companies that don't. If you don't believe me go play a Nexon Game.

Dear Ubisoft !!
    I know that it happened after the last patch!!!
    My computer runs like it should, The game I uploaded a new SSD disk and still stuttering!!! All components tested everything is fine.
    Other games like : Far Cry 4 , Assassins Creed Unity, Evolve, F1 2014, Watch Dogs and other.... They go as they should no stuttering

Your stupid patch ruined the game!!!!! I ask for redress!!!!!!

ceekay.sickart's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Natchai_Ubisoft Go to original post
    have you updated your graphics drivers and have you perhaps tried turning down some of the graphic options?
    I did everything on that topic. Changed the graphics settings, updated the graphics driver, everything. There is still stuttering while in race or free roam. It is not framerate drop. The framerate is a steady 60fps, but the feeling of the stutter is that of a framerate drop. Like going suddenly from 60fps to, let's say, 10-15. This issue appeared after the last patch. It lasts for a maximum of 7-10 seconds, but it's really bothering and sometimes it prevents users from being ahead of others.

My specs. Corsair HX850 80+ silver.
    Asus x99-a
    i7 5820k
    Crucial 4x 4gb quad channel DDR4 2133mhz
    Asus strix gtx 970 2-way SLI
    samsung SSD 840evo

The game had some consistent stuttering before the patch, After the patch the game is running smootly most of the time with regular intervals of more severe stuttering.
    I have tried the game at the lowest possible settings including lowest resulotion. the game still stutters.
    I guess the stuttering in the crew is caused by the same thing that caused stuttering in ACU. Too many "draw calls" what ever that means.

after the last game update, the game is present stuttering,frame rate stable on 60 fps, someone has a solution

pc:
    amd fx8120 4.1 ghz
    ddr3 8 gb 1600mhz
    gigabyte gtx970 g1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►