View Poll Results: Would you recommend this series to a friend?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I would not

    3 8.33%
  • Yes, I would, the entire series

    18 50.00%
  • Yes, but only the first few games

    4 11.11%
  • Yes, but only the last few games

    2 5.56%
  • Yes, but only 1 or 2 games, and I'd tell them to avoid some particular ones

    9 25.00%
  1. #1
    The_Kiwi_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,726

    Would you recommend this series to a friend?

    AC is one of the most popular franchises today, but a lot of people still haven't played it
    Also, a few of the more recent instalments have gathered a lot of hate
    So what I want to ask is this;
    Would you recommend Assassin's Creed to a friend?

    There are multiple options, choose the one that is best for you
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Yes, but to avoid Unity.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    The_Kiwi_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,726
    Remember to vote
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Time & Space Realm
    Posts
    7,457
    I really haven't recommended it to anyone as they either know about the game or don't play video games.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    I used to recommend it to everyone... not much so anymore since most of them have heard about it and most of them don't like it... to be honest even I'm startin to dislike it bit by bit if they carry on like they did with unity...
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by king-hailz Go to original post
    I used to recommend it to everyone... not much so anymore since most of them have heard about it and most of them don't like it... to be honest even I'm startin to dislike it bit by bit if they carry on like they did with unity...
    Let's all just pretend Unity never happened and see what Victory has in store.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Haytham's Taco Hat
    Posts
    1,280
    Originally Posted by DemonLord4lf Go to original post
    Let's all just pretend Unity never happened and see what Victory has in store.
    One must never forget the past, so that one can avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by marvelfannumber Go to original post
    One must never forget the past, so that one can avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Haytham's Taco Hat
    Posts
    1,280
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Share this post

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►