1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS For The Crew

Are you with me?

I am. Car from Test Drive 5. I loved it :3

The chevelle and this one.

Maybe add a Trans Am too.. Don't care too much if it's the early 70s version with the 7.5 liter or the late 70s version with the 6.6, I just know that I want it.. That, and the chevelle and old Challenger indeed.

Here is a thought. What Ubisoft games have HAD the Chevelle and other GM A-body cars in a game? Yes, Driver SF so chanses are high that it will be added to the game. General Motors A-body cars also include the Buick GS, Pontiac GTO and Oldsmobile 442 so adding them they do not have to tweak the handling that much becasue there are almost the same cars.
    Same thing with mopars. The Challenger was also in Driver SF. Looks for parts from other mopar cars in The Crew and you might get some idea whats in the works.
    Especialy look what parts you can customize the Dodge Charger 1969 with. I see a Challenger hood and 1968 Charger front grill.
    Making request for cars for The Crew is easier if you know they have already made it for another game. I personaly hope they add the 1971 Charger Super Bee from TDU2.

yes please, coz i'm so disappointed with the 4 door impala in the game --- at the very least, it should have a black and white police car sticker / paints scheme available for it.

Not bad, but would prefer a 1970 Chevy Nova with angry duck hood ornament as an option.

yummy 66 chevelle

Please put this in the game!!!

This is my FAVORITE car of all time and I would love nothing more than to be cruising the streets with tho 454 under the hood and that Dominic Torretto vibe. This car is a must for any muscle head and VERY appealing to not just the older people play I this game but to all ages. PLEASE fulfill my dream and put this in The Crew as a DLC content OR in The Crew 2. I know Ubisoft will not let the people down

MichaelB450's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SheperdofFire01 Go to original post
    This is my FAVORITE car of all time and I would love nothing more than to be cruising the streets with tho 454 under the hood and that Dominic Torretto vibe. This car is a must for any muscle head and VERY appealing to not just the older people play I this game but to all ages. PLEASE fulfill my dream and put this in The Crew as a DLC content OR in The Crew 2. I know Ubisoft will not let the people down
    Don't hold your breath, The Crew is not going to get anymore vehicles added into the game. It might happen in The Crew 2, but I am not sure about that either.