phoenix-force411's Avatar Senior Member

How do you get Altair's outfit after patch 5?

Unless it bugged for me after I collected all 8 artifacts in the Belle Epoque, do you get the Altair outfit differently now?

aL_____eX's Avatar Senior Member
    As far as I know you still have to collect the three artifacts tied to the outfit. One in Belle Epoque - Tornado, one in Middle Ages - Battlefield and the last in Occupied Paris - Covert(?), could be Tower as well.

Shahk,

You won't need all of them, but the 3 I mentioned in my previous post. Those 3 unlock Altair's outfit.

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks, I deleted my earlier post because I was going to look it up but you done the work for me.

I'll get on it tomorrow. So much bother for one outfit lol, and I know I'm just going to run around in it for 10 minutes and then turn the game off...

It still sucks that even already collected artifacts will eventually spawn every once in a while, but following his paths you should get it done in about 1–1 1/2 hours

EmptyCrustacean's Avatar Banned
    Just keep dying in the rifts and artifacts you want will eventually respawn.

I'm not sure to understand how those missions work...I mean, you have to collect all the artifacts during the same run or in multiple ones? Since they don't seem to spawn all together I don't get how to collect them all.

And Altair's outfit is unlocked by collecting all the artifacts in the 3 missions above?

Can anyone confirm that all artifacts are now collectible even without doing the companion app missions?

Originally Posted by siralex1986 Go to original post
    I'm not sure to understand how those missions work...I mean, you have to collect all the artifacts during the same run or in multiple ones? Since they don't seem to spawn all together I don't get how to collect them all.

And Altair's outfit is unlocked by collecting all the artifacts in the 3 missions above?
    YEs, you'll have to do in in multiple runs. Unfortunately there's the possibility of already collected artifacts spawning. Just follow the paths in the videos I posted earlier and it should be no problem to collect all artifacts in about an hour.

Originally Posted by Domestico Go to original post
    Can anyone confirm that all artifacts are now collectible even without doing the companion app missions?
    A friend of mine confirmed this last night. She was able to collect the Nomad artifacts.

I got Altair's outfit after getting an artifact in Middle age Rift, but it was only after Patch 3.
    I think that you need collect each artifact in every ages. It was frustrating, but you keep playing the same stage again and again
    it will eventually came up so you can get all unlocked artifacts after all.