Stuck at 94% overall completion

Hello, Snipo117 here, this glitch has been a issue for a while now, but I have finally come around to reporting it. My overal campaign completion is stuck on 94%. I have completed every map up till "Master Gauntlet" on gold or platnium and on "Master's Gauntlet" I have all the maps completed, counting 2 golds and the rest (5) bronze. I tried to fixing it by hitting "Continue Career" which takes me to "Rock of Rages" in "Master's Gauntlet." I just finished the map again and it still says 94% overall and when I hit "continue campaign" it just takes me back to "Rock of Rages."

In summery: I'm on Xbox One, it won't register that I have 100% completion, and this is at least a level B bug.

En0-'s Avatar Trials Developer
    Hello,

To have 100%, I believe you need to have gold on all tracks. So if you still have bronze, that's probably where are the remaining 6%.

Cheers,

Originally Posted by En0- Go to original post
    Hello,

To have 100%, I believe you need to have gold on all tracks. So if you still have bronze, that's probably where are the remaining 6%.

Cheers,
    Negitive, I skimmed thrue all the playlist getting silvers and bronzes (as is my play tactic) then got to the end and had 94%, then I went back and got gold and platnium on all the maps I could. Even getting gold on the 2 maps in the Master's Gauntlet didn't raise the percentage. The game is treating some of the bronzes as complete. Sorry if I sound like I'm smashing, I'm not, just debunking possibilities to get someone to give me the right answer.

En0-'s Avatar Trials Developer
    No problem You're right, if it's what you see, it's weird. I can't reproduce that on my side. Anyone else is seeing it?

Also, do you have DLCs?

Cheers,

Originally Posted by En0- Go to original post
    No problem You're right, if it's what you see, it's weird. I can't reproduce that on my side. Anyone else is seeing it?

Also, do you have DLCs?

Cheers,
    I should have already mentioned, no, I have no dlc at all.

Yes to get 100% you need to get gold on every track, FMX, and skill game (DLC tracks do not count). I was stuck at 94% for a while too, but when I finally was able to get gold's on the extreme tracks the percentage finally went up.