Needs an alternate ending

well were do we start i wasnt here pre patch 4 so i dont know what the game was like before all the bugs but gameplay has been very good for me i can only recall one issue when the game froze and i had to reboot but anyways i love the story of this game honestly i would have been my all time favorite until the ending came i love the love story of arno and elise its something i have never experienced in a game i havent ever played a game that had the element of a true love story like unity throughout the story i was waiting for it to really break threw youu could tell they were in love but they usually held back on that its a true shame the way the game ended would have made a beautiful ending to a fantastic story would have loved to seen them be together and and finish the story happy possibly have a family and side missions together ubisoft really destroyed the chance at a great heart touching story but they had to kill elise which was utterly heart breaking this needs an alternate ending the whole point of the game was to kill germaine so arno could be find redemption and be with elise but that obviously was cut short the game shouldnt have ended this way its a tragedy it came to that a sequel would have been so amazing were arno and elise were together and contuining their story together so ultimately theres 2 deaths arno and elise because it looks like the sequel chances are slim now i hate that because arno is my favorite character even surpasing ezio please make an alternate ending or a sequel were the game takes place arno discovers a way to resurrect elise this franchise needs more elise shes the only character other than the protaganist that ever mattered

You mean when Arno met this guy?

Spoiler:  Show

Originally Posted by DemonLord4lf Go to original post
    You mean when Arno met this guy?

Spoiler:  Show

who is that?

Ra's Al Ghul, a villain from the batman series who can bring people, including himself, back from the dead with the lazarus pit.

Ra's Al Ghul, a villain from the batman series who can bring people, including himself, back from the dead with the lazarus pit.
    whats your opinion on the ending

Originally Posted by redassassin47 Go to original post
    whats your opinion on the ending
    Honestly, I saw it coming a mile away. The whole time, she kept telling Arno to stop trying to protect her. She wanted revenge more then anything else. So it wasn't hard to predict that she would probably throw away her life to make sure her father was avenged. It was a really cheesy love story tbh. They could've done a lot better.

Honestly, I saw it coming a mile away. The whole time, she kept telling Arno to stop trying to protect her. She wanted revenge more then anything else. So it wasn't hard to predict that she would probably throw away her life to make sure her father was avenged. It was a really cheesy love story tbh. They could've done a lot better.
    i seen it to she was way to reckless it ended up being her undoing which sucked they really blew the ending was hoping for betterand they leaving with way to many questions like how does he get master assassins uniform if you dont even know he rejoined the creed

i seen it to she was way to reckless it ended up being her undoing which sucked they really blew the ending was hoping for betterand they leaving with way to many questions like how does he get master assassins uniform if you dont even know he rejoined the creed
    From what i've heard, Its in one of the novels, that shortly after her death and the Dead Kings DLC he rejoins the Assassin Brotherhood. Its a shame they would take something that big out of the game and put it into a novel that not every gamer will get. Leave the big details in the game and put the small stuff into the novels. I read Forsaken and it really put AC III into a whole new perspective. It didn't add anything to the game, it just made me view things differently. I got to see the world through the eyes of Haytham. I'm not sure what novel it is that Arno's in. I'm sure someone will post it sooner or later.

From what i've heard, Its in one of the novels, that shortly after her death and the Dead Kings DLC he rejoins the Assassin Brotherhood. Its a shame they would take something that big out of the game and put it into a novel that not every gamer will get. Leave the big details in the game and put the small stuff into the novels. I read Forsaken and it really put AC III into a whole new perspective. It didn't add anything to the game, it just made me view things differently. I got to see the world through the eyes of Haytham. I'm not sure what novel it is that Arno's in. I'm sure someone will post it sooner or later.
    this game was just to depressing to much tragedy i prefer more people were killed in the story then people you actually kill in the game if they every do a story like this they need to end it right i like the love story but only if it ends happy if not they can ditch the love story and stick to old assassins creed they kill her and the game almost becomes meaningless he doesnt even want to be alive whats his motivation for anything they killed off the whole point of the game

this game was just to depressing to much tragedy i prefer more people were killed in the story then people you actually kill in the game if they every do a story like this they need to end it right i like the love story but only if it ends happy if not they can ditch the love story and stick to old assassins creed they kill her and the game almost becomes meaningless he doesnt even want to be alive whats his motivation for anything they killed off the whole point of the game
    You haven't played Dead Kings yet have ya? I wont say anything, since I dont want to spoil anything for ya. However, I do agree with ya. They focused so much on that love story that they completely neglected the historical aspect of the game. In AC III we played a pretty significant role in the American Revolution. Not so much in the French Revolution.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►