Overrun? I canīt join.

Hi all,
    Can anyone connect to Overrun? Because i cant
    I have Season Pass, Durgesh working fine.

Overrun? I canīt join.

hy
    same here! is a mystery!? and today is the 12th February (2015). Well by clicking on it, I still go to the ubi shop!!! lol
    [but if you observe the stats: they change, so someone playing...]

Overrun? I canīt join.

Same here... It says in game news feed that the Overrun DLC is now available but i can't play, it appears in the menu but it opens the ubi shop when i click on it and it does not display any servers with this game mode

oki new patch, 805Mb, maybe is time....

WID992007's Avatar Senior Member
    yea if you have it on steam they also just released the update a short time ago , may take time till its on all the servers ..but it looks to be working now

no sorry uplay here but work fine! - but the overrun games are not shown in browser session (under "all mods")

Now it is possible to download. Good idea, but no with Rakshasa vs Golden patch. I am still dead, bow vs MG42 is .....bad!

hy,
    it's possible because there are two very clear mistakes, concern when you playing as rakshasa
    - ammo at starting are much, so much lower than the chance of the golden path players (really too unbalanced)
    - point/box to reload ammo in many cases are totally absent or very very unbalanced...

I think, to be more competitive and balanced, it should:
    + increase explosive and incendiary ammo arrows (default) to 5 (and by "big quiver" more additional 4/5 units arrows) - because not everyone can use this skill
    + balance absolutely the ammo point/box: for each golden path point/box ammo, there must be same for a rakshasa in that same area - or doubling the ammo point/box, if not increased the amount of (default) ammo!

same here

i have the same problem on xbox360 its now 5 days ago that overrun was released on xbox... i have a season pass and still cannot load it anywhere!(exept for money in the shop)
    can anybody help me with this????

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, have you tried pressing X whilst in the main menu? it should be in the store.

If you still cannot load it I suggest contacting our Support team https://support.ubi.com