ShootRawGuy's Avatar Member

FURIOUS (this post is for true fans)

What???? A new DLC????? For free????
    What about those who paid to have the Arno's Fealess Outfit? What about those who have problems using their outfits and weapoins?? I still can't use my Arno's French Rapier and Arno's Dueling Pistol. I paied for them...LOL! This has been going on for 2 months. I have made several tickets. What is going on. AND....still Ubi**** sends out a mail to tell me how much they appreciate me going for the Guillotine Editon Pack and Season Pass. The Arno figurine and Elise Figurine is great btw, but I can only use Arno's Fearless outfit.
    This has happened before. Ezio outfit!!!! Those of us working hard to unlock that in Initates, are NOW, no more special then a LEVEL 1 INITIATES!!!!
    Why give a unique outfit away??? Is it a easy cheesy way out of complaining people??? Brag them???
    -"Here take a outfit or two and some unique weapons. and shut up for a while!"
    I will have refund for all my Unity content. I don't want a stupid old game like last time (still haven't picked one from the season pass). I also recommend all other players buying these exclusive items to do the same. Ubi gives 'em away for free anyways.
    Wow I really feel like a true supportive fan now. I payed 3-4 times the price as normal editions. Why did I do such. I like the content, and for sure I like feeling unique. A unique weapon or a unique outfit. But NO. NOT anymore.

Alphacos007's Avatar Senior Member
    You didn't pay for the outfit, you paid for the Action Figure, the outfit comes as a bonus to people who buy the figure.
    I can't argue with the glitch though, this should already had been fixed.

AherasSTRG's Avatar Senior Member
    I totally agree witht the OP. Ubisoft screwed up hard once more this year. They marketed the **** out of the game itself and all associated products only to reduce their value by selling faulty or dysfunctional pieces of software.

According to international and Canadian law, I am entitlted to a full refund, but as an individual I cannot afford to pursue it.

Originally Posted by Alphacos007 Go to original post
    You didn't pay for the outfit, you paid for the Action Figure, the outfit comes as a bonus to people who buy the figure.
    I can't argue with the glitch though, this should already had been fixed.
    I know it's a bonus. I would say you pay for both as they announce the in-game content in the add.

And I am just sitting here waiting for patch 5 and wondering what is left to be done after 99% (damn comp app missions) and 100% DK sync. The co-op got boring at the lack of variation in the missions, like another part of Paris with the same story. The club comp is glitched. So all hope for Rogue, although Ubi made me angry on the pre-order bonus missions you only get with digital and NOT with the hard copy and the CE (which was for PS3 and X360 in stores AND both had the missions too) is ONLY on the webshop. So more or less I think I will quit with Ubi as they f you all the time.

I am not sure I will follow Ubi's AC stories anymore. Or any games they make.
    Some guys at work told me not to play Ubi-games cause they have a really bad support and politics towards their customers. I did ignore them because I had no problems on with my other games. I do see what they ment now thou.

YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    Originally Posted by Aheradrim Go to original post
    I totally agree witht the OP. Ubisoft screwed up hard once more this year. They marketed the **** out of the game itself and all associated products only to reduce their value by selling faulty or dysfunctional pieces of software.

According to international and Canadian law, I am entitlted to a full refund, but as an individual I cannot afford to pursue it.
    well it seems you have never read T&C when you signed up for UPlay, you are not entitled to do or get anything, i would suggest reading Ubisoft T&C for more details so you can be aware of what you have signed up for, its not only Ubisoft, all other gaming companies have similar rules.

To OP, Unity had rough release, so everything planned from DLCs and extra contents have been changed, its not like for every game, but this has been done to compensate the players who have problems with the game, i know and understand what you are saying, but on the other hand you got "free full game" with your season pass in addition to other paid DLCs (weapons DLC, i forgot the name) and also you will get AC:Chronicles of china as well. and for the price you paid, you paid that much for the figurine so its fair trade IMO.

i see it as nice move from Ubisoft rather than bad one, sorry you do feel this way.

Originally Posted by YazX_ Go to original post
    well it seems you have never read T&C when you signed up for UPlay, you are not entitled to do or get anything, i would suggest reading Ubisoft T&C for more details so you can be aware of what you have signed up for.
    Rubbish....Ubisoft's T&C are superseded by the individual nations trading laws. Ubisoft can put anything they like in their T&C but they still have to abide by trading laws, and a lot of people think they have broken them......

YazX_'s Avatar AC Volunteer MOD
    Originally Posted by AlexBraham Go to original post
    Rubbish....Ubisoft's T&C are superseded by the individual nations trading laws. Ubisoft can put anything they like in their T&C but they still have to abide by trading laws, and a lot of people think they have broken them......
    i'm not sure about that, i think they can add whatever they want and it should stand as long as it doesn't contradict with an already defined rule(s) in the trading law, these T&C were carefully written by a group of specialized lawyers so i dont think they would add something useless and wont stand. as far as i know, softwares and especially games are not covered by these laws, not sure if still this way though. unfortunately what people think might be far from what they are entitled to.

Anyway, do note that this is my personal opinion (read my signature disclaimer) and i dont want to drag this into off-topic thing, so lets get back on topic.

Fatal-Feit's Avatar Senior Member
    ULCs shouldn't have existed in the first place. This is what happens when you throw DLCs all over the place.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►