Progress is not saved when phone dies

Just got Platinum medal on Quagmire, and guess what.. my phone died (turned off instantly) after about 3 seconds when I exited back to the map.
    Plugged charger, turned the phone on, Trials Frontier crashes at first attempt to launch, the second goes fine, but progress is not saved, so I had to complete 3 introductory tracks, login with UPLay account and download my latest progress, which does not have that Platinum medal..

The real problem is I think developers did something wrong, because in similar situation, after phone booting I continued to receive game notifications like "You received a gift from player X", but when I launched the game, there was no progress at all, so I had to log in and download it. So how does the background Android service knows my account details and the App does not??

Fevves's Avatar Senior Member
    It's like in game uplay and rl servers are not updating all your info in sync... happened to me on another track and I had to redo... Quagmire is a nono for this kid of glitch and I hear you perfectly fine. I just wish uplay (UBI) and game servers (RL) would be synced in real time and/or at 100% so no progress is lost if anything weird happens with the device and/or game...