Slot machine problems

Anyone else having trouble with the slot machine where you complete the challenge and everything but you get no mission complete stamp at the end of the track and you don't get to spin the prize wheel? It has happened to me 4 times now, 1 of which I have spent my diamonds on to correct the first one. It is annoying considering I spent my own money on these diamonds for the game to mess up and have me lose them. This is unacceptable, RedLynx sort it out.

I've prob spent 70 diamonds on this problem

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member
    I very rarely used to experience this problem, but now I get it all the time. it's very frustrating.

Definitely. I'm ok for gems at the moment so I can skip the broken challenges. Usually I wouldn't bother and just wait but I really want to max out the slot machine (still only Level 25 3/4).

I bet by the time I get there they introduce more levels! I think I'd actually punch myself in the face if that happened.

Okay, so I'm not the only one who's run into this lately. For me, at least for a while, I stopped getting challenges that required BOTH a medal and no faults. But now I'm getting those more often than not, and this 4-challenge bug is hitting more as a result. I don't appreciate having to spend diamonds to get around a bug fix. Hopefully, Red Lynx does the right thing and returns some diamonds once this is fixed.

Fevves's Avatar Senior Member
    If it's true, judging by the PVP season end, we will get an update in 8-10 days and hopefully this bug will be gone. I would refrain from tossing my hard earned diamonds and at least let 24 hrs to get a new loot from the wheel. Grinding is a b1tch, I know...

ive been dumb and spending my diamonds still, prob spent over 100 at this point. dont have much else to use them on so whatever i guess.

so dumb that this comes around sometimes when they want a gold medal AND no faults. On almost every track you cant Gold with a fault so why even have that added requirement??

Originally Posted by woody7483 Go to original post
    so dumb that this comes around sometimes when they want a gold medal AND no faults. On almost every track you cant Gold with a fault so why even have that added requirement??
    I thought this exact thing yesterday. It seems unnecessary really.