Goldent Path Mission Stuck

So i just finished destroying the brick factory after choosing Sabal. Everything has gone smoothly, until now. After completing the mission, a golden path icon has popped up inside the Avinash Primary School. I've gone multiple times to the school to start the new mission, but the school window that you go into in an earlier mission is closed. So I go in through another window, and nothing. The golden path mission icon keeps glowing on my map, but nothing happens whenever I go to it. I've already completed almost every other mission in south kyrat. All of Will's, Longinus(2/4), 1 Y&R mission, and 2 Shangri-La missions (3 map pieces altogether). The other Y&R mission(s) dont pop up and i have all the outposts and bell towers in south kyrat. Can anyone help? Xbox One

fastdog29's Avatar Member
    Tried any Fashion week/ propaganda site missions?.I honestly can't remember the Primary school .the rest of Y&R will come when you do the Key to the North" but thats well into the game ( it was for me-I've been playing for nearly 110 hours and still only at 92%!!!!) Have you met the DJ "Free Kyrat-playing at an undisclosed location" ?

Originally Posted by xARROW40x Go to original post
    So i just finished destroying the brick factory after choosing Sabal. Everything has gone smoothly, until now. After completing the mission, a golden path icon has popped up inside the Avinash Primary School. I've gone multiple times to the school to start the new mission, but the school window that you go into in an earlier mission is closed. So I go in through another window, and nothing. The golden path mission icon keeps glowing on my map, but nothing happens whenever I go to it. I've already completed almost every other mission in south kyrat. All of Will's, Longinus(2/4), 1 Y&R mission, and 2 Shangri-La missions (3 map pieces altogether). The other Y&R mission(s) dont pop up and i have all the outposts and bell towers in south kyrat. Can anyone help? Xbox One
    Yeah for all those who are looking for an answer, you aren’t going to find one. Pretty dumb people out there with the same answers over and over again. What part of no other missions don’t they understand.

I was stuck at the Balance of Powers mission at Avinash, where the mission (cross swords) was, and could not enter the door in the back - no enter option.

I had to lure animals and let them kill me probably 5 times. I was stuck for a week here. Clearly a glitch. No one wants to admit it though.

You’ll know because whereas it used to be enemies here every time I would try to begin the mission, it’s fixed when you go back and there’s golden path soldiers there now.

A little secret on all of those boards - most of these people replying are the game developers.