Is Spartacus Legends coming to xbox 1?

Hey i used to play this game ALOT.. BUt once i sold my 360 and moved to the xbox 1 i just recently figured out that this game isn't on Xbox 1 at all. You guys say XBOX live but you mean only for the 360.. this makes me and the gods very upset. So PLEASE FIND YOUR TONGUE! and tell me if i will ever see this game or app on the 1 so i can download and get back killing other gladiators..

Bird-man

VANDAMAG3's Avatar Member
    Many Lanistas feel your sentiments and pray that the glorious arena finds its way to XB1!

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    No news at this time but if we do we'll let you know.

I would really like to see this on the Xbox One,it is a cool game.Please I will be really happy if it is on the Xbox One

Spartacus legends

Originally Posted by SpedBirdman Go to original post
    Hey i used to play this game ALOT.. BUt once i sold my 360 and moved to the xbox 1 i just recently figured out that this game isn't on Xbox 1 at all. You guys say XBOX live but you mean only for the 360.. this makes me and the gods very upset. So PLEASE FIND YOUR TONGUE! and tell me if i will ever see this game or app on the 1 so i can download and get back killing other gladiators..

Bird-man
    Having this game remastered would be absolutely the best thing ever. I used to play this game for hours on end. Ubisoft needs to either remaster the game or make a 2nd game