How do I respond to Ubisoft Support?

Today I received an e-mail from Ubisoft support - I was instructed NOT to reply to that address.

The message read...

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within four days.

Andrew @Ubisoft Support

Hello

My name is Andrew and I will assist you today. Please accept my apologies for the long wait in getting back to you.

I am sorry about the problem you are experiencing with Trials Frontier, hopefully we will be able to resolve this soon.

[EXPLANATION OF HOW TO FIX PRONLEM HERE]

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know as I will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
    Andrew

I do appreciate the effort, I really do, but the explanation didn't work and now the problem is worse. I'd love to respond within four days (as sugggested in the message) but despite the offers of further help, there's no instruction as to how to tell you. There is a "did this answer help?" option of "yes" or "no", but if I click "no" it just takes me to the Ubisoft Customer Support site with news about fixes for other games.

I don't want to get annoying or angry about this, but Customer Support is seriously, seriously lacking. I'm doing my best to give all the info to help fix the problem while remaining calm and patient, but this sort of service is begining to grind on me a little.

How can I contact Customer support to say your fix hasn't fixed my problem (and indeed made it worse)?

Lee

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi,

As per the email - the address is not monitored - so please don't reply to it.

If you need to update the Customer Service Agent - click the no on the email- sign in - and update your ticket - or:

Goto www.support.ubi.com - sign in - goto 'my questions' on the left hand side of the screen and find your ticket in the list - and update it.

That is how you talk to CS.

Hope this is clear?

Support actually send out a series of pre-made responses. There is no individual response until after you message them back. Once you actually get the first response, the next one will be concerning your actual problem, instead of the cookie-cutter response that isn't relevant.

You are talk about the system generated email which you cannot reply to it as it don`t take any reply from the users. If you want to know about that e-mail detail you mail to assignment writers australia blog and they will help you in giving you information about the mail and what it reads.

advydv's Avatar Banned
    Whatsapp is a best social media android app you can call, video call and share photos with your friends and family now you can put video status click here for downloading friendship whatsapp status if you love Punjabi song you can also download Punjabi songs

The best place to convert you pdf to jpg is to use https://altoconvertpdftojpg.com/ I know that it takes a lot, but it can easily do things that we all are waiting for.