Escape from prison 3

Hi all,
    Hurk and Ajay were captured and deported to a labor camp in the Himalayas. Fortunately, one of the men was carrying a monkey who had once escaped from Hurk. She recognized him and brought him a knife, as has been trained. So both unlock the prison doors.

Name: Escape from prison 3

Release: Out - http://far-cry.ubi.com/en-GB/communi...=pc,mapId=7472
    Platform: PC
    For: Single and coop.
    Map is for stealth play, but on map is MG42.
    Game time: about 20 minutes

this VIDEO IS NOT FROM FINAL VERSION MAP

GAMEPLAY FROM FINAL VERSION MAP - single

Really nice looking map. Great job.

Wow! Nice work! It's hard to believe that you're not finished with it yet because it looks fantastic.

One of the best looking maps I've seen yet. The time and effort put into this really shows good job

With today I spent on the map around 40 hours.

Ubi_Jax's Avatar Community Manager
    I have to agree, considering you've said this map is not the final version it looks like it has a great amount of polish already. I love the idea of sneaking around prison and your lighting work is superb.

I only have one suggestion for your map (and this is just personal preference). Having the enemies appear on the map may make it easier to complete the map. May be a good idea to turn this off as it'll increase the challenge.

Overall though, it looks fantastic and I look forward to seeing the finished product!

View the enemy is only in a test version, the final version will not have this.
    Originally in map was ice cave, but it will leave for next map

And again, thanx!

Escape from prison 3 is out, have fun!

And this is why it should be an option to update your maps!

On 1. place is first version of map with some bugs and now there are 2 version of one map on top. It same with Last hope.