erdito0cray's Avatar Banned

Unity Next DLC

2gears, 2outfits,5weapons

5weapons
    http://drh1.img.digitalriver.com/DRH...U_DLC3_SS2.jpg

Layer_13's Avatar Senior Member

I thought the next update was a side scrolling game of a Chinese Assassin.

can anyone confirm if this is true, i have been waiting to get these 2 outfits for so long, when it will get released? anything?

Originally Posted by NAVID4ASSASSIN Go to original post
    can anyone confirm if this is true, i have been waiting to get these 2 outfits for so long, when it will get released? anything?
    Wait,you mean the fearless assassin and the macfarlane one?These outfits are so great,that i would start a new playthrough just for them.But,i doubt it will happen,as it is unfair for those who bought the statue/figurine.

Originally Posted by dimbismp Go to original post
    Wait,you mean the fearless assassin and the macfarlane one?These outfits are so great,that i would start a new playthrough just for them.But,i doubt it will happen,as it is unfair for those who bought the statue/figurine.
    Well I would thing that if someone bought a figurine was because he/she liked it and the code for the outfit in game was just a bonus, so to me it is fair

Xstantin's Avatar Senior Member
    The game has these weapons I think. And isn't that "Ubi was insulted the French Revolution" guy?

well its fair because the figuerins are good enough to give ppl a reason to buy them and ubi will do something that they actually promise before the release of the game, amancio said season pass has everything that paris has to offer, but i have searched all over the internet yet no news of this pack and i dont think i have actually saw that two swords in my game before, so if someone at least from ubi can give such information it would be more than welcome i think.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by KEVT2011 Go to original post
    The game has these weapons I think. And isn't that "Ubi was insulted the French Revolution" guy?
    Indeed it is..

Locking thread.