Swiss Tournament time limit

I'm currently playing in my first Swiss tournament and wow, what a disappointment. 7 minutes total for each player?

My first opponent was a playing a stalling deck, no attack creatures. Either I run out of time or cards in my deck. I was 2-3 turns away from winning and then BAM defeat.

What are players' opinions on this? Any plans to change it?

My suggestion: increase the time limit to at least 10 minutes per player and give turns after the limit a 10-30 seconds maximum.

No. Time limit is good. Else Swisses would take like forever. I was waiting enough after fast wins or because of leavers.
    It is also a good challenge. You have to know your deck well and you have to play fast.

Swisses take forever as is, play faster noob. Out of hundreds of swisses I lost to time in like 2. If you find time limit a consistent problem, you don't know your deck well enough.

GhostMatter - it may seem to you that 7 min is too little - trust us, it's a lot of time. I have used the clock to win and others won using it against me, but all in all - the best player will find the way to win in 7 min. Know your deck and what to expect from the opponents and think about your turn during the opponent's turn.

One does not simply win in 2-3 more turns against a stall deck.

If you didn't win in the first 7 minutes, you will not win in the next ones either.

Besides, 7 minutes is ok. Remember that the clock works against your opponent too.