Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Stevegehring and welcome to the forums, please contact our Technical Support Team https://support.ubi.com

Thanks

Dwarven Treasury crash in iOS

I'm running the latest iOS version (1.2.0 updated 20-Jan-2016) on an iPad Air 2. A couple of issues I've found:

1) It always seems to crash for me after I defeat the dwarves in the Dwarven Treasury. It's happened every time I've tried it in two different scenarios.
    2) There doesn't seem to be any way to view the enemy hero's stats in combat? If you tap once, you get the question mark pointer icon, tap again and nothing...

Love this game, by the way!
     1 people found this helpful

Moats in any type of the castle, dont give damage for units, just stoped them (ios ver of game 1.2, ipad air 1)

Lack of support

Is this game not being supported anymore? Last update for homm3 hd on iOS was in January 2016!!! Since then lots of bugs and constant crashes haven't been fixed. Are you going to do something about it? Need urgent reply.

Defective Mana Vortex

Sometimes when you build a Mana vortex, it doesn't work.

I have 2 dungeon towns. I built a mana vortex in my 2nd town, that one works.
    I then built a mana vortex in my 1st town, that one doesn't.

I'm using the iPad version of HOMM3, I still have the save file if you want it for debugging purposes. If you do, please send me a PM with instructions, because I'm not subscribed to this thread.

Edit: I see what the problem is: It only works for the first hero to visit it that week. I think it's supposed to work once per week per hero, right?

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

Page 7 of 7 ◄◄  First ... 567