🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Farcry 4 can't install the 3.7 gb part

Hey everyone, two days ago i bought Far Cry 4 for my 4gb xbox 360. Game said it needed 3.7 gb of the disc to be installed to machine. So i plugged the USB stick that i often use for games like GTAV or WatchDogs.

Anyway, it started copying the data to usb but when it proceeded a little -like somewhere in the middle of the installation-, it stopped, saying that the installation could not be completed. I tried this a few times but it kept giving me this error.

So today i changed the disc with another copy of Far Cry 4, when i came home and tried it, it was the same. I also tried to install the whole game to the USB first but when i try to do that it always gives the error 'disc is unreadeable' when it reaches exactly 51%.

I know my console is okay, it works fine when i play other games. I know my usb is okay, i can play GTA V or watchdogs -both are installed on the usb-. Aaand i know my game is okay since i changed it and i think i'm not that unlucky to choose the two broken games in a row at the whole store. So what could be the problem?

Is there enough space on the USB? I have a 20GB XB360 and have installed the game data, the actual game disc and updates to the usb. I also have the save games and DLC on the same USB. I have not had any issues and about to start a fourth playthrough.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    If there is enough space on the USB drive - please contact support directly: www.support.ubi.com

they should be able to help.

Also having this problem. Has anyone figured out how to fix this? My buddy can play it fine on his 360. And my brother can run it on ps3. My 360 is the only one having trouble installing.

xMiiSTY's Avatar Community Manager
    If you're still experiencing this issue, please contact our Ubisoft Support. Thank you.

http://support.ubi.com